2015 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birmingham resurfacing on Jan 7.

A congratulations to all of us. I know y'all are as anxious as I to get past the pain, on the road to healing, and to take life off of 'hold'. Good luck all!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all January Jackpots!


[Bonesmart.org] 2015 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Please do not chit-chat in this thread. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

05 January 15 Paj, Valgal, filmguy
06 January 15 kokopelli2uk
07 January 15 renarad, jss, Knewbee2
09 January 15 TrickiDicki, DO32
12 January 15 Scholtz
13 January 15 chill
14 January 15 Lost Ball
15 January 15 MJo42
16 January 15 copsham
19 January 15 badhipinak, NuMe2014 (her second), coffeecat (her second)
21 January 15 skid, KathyF
23 January 15 angie55
27 January 15 sabresfan, Four Paws, HollyB (her first), Talkieluv
28 January 15 tizzylish26
29 January 15 jennyrev2
 
Booked it...January 21...LTHR. Yikes!
 
Hello everyone. I am new to this site and also will be having a THR on Jan. 9th. I am beyond nervous but I have been living with the pain for a year. It has got worse over the time and I reached my limit as far as pain. I am terrified but I am a hostage in my own body. All the things I used to enjoy doing I can no longer do. I am on this site to find some encouraging words and distract my nerves.
 
Hey, I'm due in next week and totally know how you feel. Just look at the forum as there's grsa advice and support here x good luck!!
 
I am new to this site and think I posted on the wrong place, on some one else's thread, so here goes again! I am scheduled for left hip surgery on 16th jan really scared sometimes and really pleased to have made the decision.

I look forward to communicating with other January people after the op!
 
Left posterior total hip replacement scheduled for January 27 th ..very nervous!
 
I am scheduled for a left posterior total hip replacement, January 29th, Thursday. I just found this forum. Wish I would have sooner.
 
I just found this forum today via Twitter while looking for some support. I actually had my Anterior RTHR on January 13, 2015. I still can't believe it's happened...
 
Hi Chill,
I am scheduled for RTHR anterior approach on March too. How are you feeling now? Can you please tell me little more about you? Why you had to do RTHR? How is your recovery going on? Please share your experience.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom