Guest viewing is limited

2015 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well congrats to all of you for having the courage in scheduling your surgery. I am scheduled for lthr on dec 8th. I was scheduled last march, but got scared and cancelled. within a week of doing that I felt bad about it because the realization that I was still dealing with very limited mobility and aches and pain every time I walked for more than a few yards. we took my young daughter(3 years old) to the Georgia aquarium and all the walking about made me hurt for days. it is times like that that I realize just how limited my life has become and I get highly motivated to do something. here I am once again about a week away, but a feel like a deer during hunting season, just scared to death. can anyone else relate???????
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all January Jackpots!

[Bonesmart.org] 2015 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?

Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Please do not chit-chat in this thread. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

05 January 15 Paj, Valgal, filmguy
06 January 15 kokopelli2uk
07 January 15 renarad
09 January 15 TrickiDicki
14 Janaury 15 Lost Ball
15 January 15 MJo42
19 January 15 badhipinak, NuMe2014 (her second), coffeecat (her second)
23 January 15 angie55
27 January 15 sabresfan, Four Paws, HollyB (her first)
28 January 15 tizzylish26
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?
@Lost Ball, you have been officially added to the January surgery list!

Please start a thread of your own in the hip replacement pre op forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post.
 
Newbie. RTHR: Jan 5th. LTHR: March 9th. Both posterior MIS
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?
@filmguy, you have been officially added to the January surgery list!

Please post again in the March list when it is put up at the end of December. Please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post.
 
me too! Pre-op Jan 5th and waiting list target date the 15th. Scary biscuits!
 
My RTHR in 18 August 2014 went so well I have booked my LTHR for 19 January 2015.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 January Jackpots - Are you having hip surgery in January?
@kokopelli2uk, you have been officially added to the January surgery list.

Please start a thread of your own in the knee replacement pre op forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post.
 
RTHR scheduled for January 27,2015 and then staging the LTHR sometime afterwards depending on recovery.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom