Guest viewing is limited

2014 September Sapphires - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My date for RTHR is September 2. I couldn't be more ready as I sit here on the sofa after doing a few minor things around the house... the pain stops me every time. Countdown begins...
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all September Sapphires!

[Bonesmart.org] 2014 September Sapphires - Are You Having Hip Surgery In September?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 September 14 @Mace1994
03 September 14 @Kerfline
04 September 14 @Nkwthad
05 September 14 @gimpy58
08 September 14 @soniateresa
09 September 13 @Rhonda K, @mittens, @rene09
11 September 14 @Jackaboy70 (her second)
15 September 14 @JolietSteel, @Newhipneeded
16 September 14 @CanukTriMom
17 September 14 @randy62, @gladfon
23 September 14 @whatthe2
26 September 14 @Seanile (his first)
29 September 14 @Joro (her second)
30 September 14 @Jaycey (her second)
 
Sign me up for September 23 please.

Thanks.

Rick


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
(L) THR Surgery date, Sept 9th for me! This may be easier now when I am in reasonably good health, the (L) hip is not real bad, AND before it starts to effect the other hip and back. To the other September Sapphires, may we all have as few of problems as possible, with and following our surgery ! I have good friends and family praying for me, and I will say a special prayer for each of those going before me. Sapphires have always been my
favorite gem by the way.
 
Left THR on 15th September. Happy to join the forum chats to keep me calm!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
I'm heading back! Left hip replacement scheduled for September 29th. ( right hip was July 7th)
 
Hi all Im having THR for my left hip on the 8th of Sept 2014.....i cant wait for this pain to be gone but im really scared what if it never goes???? To everyone awaiting this surgery ...bless you all & a speedy recovery!!!
 
TLHR Sept. 3 Please add me to the list.
Thank you, Vinnie
 
Yes I am having L THR (Anterior Approach) on September 16th. Severe OA of LH but still did an Ironman this summer just to kep all the surrounding muscles strong for pre and post op. I cannot wait! good luck everyone!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom