2014 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all October Feisties!

[Bonesmart.org] 2014 October Feisties - Are you having knee surgery in October?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Please do not chit-chat in this thread. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 October 14 D10snut
03 October 14 kneegone
06 October 14 tnyankee, jeanrtco (bilateral), B0etijlc, Allthejays (her first)
07 October 14 newkneesnc
08 October 14 Monkeyknee, Island Girl, TeeEm
09 October 14 E'sknees, Maeve, Agatha's mom
13 October 14 Racewalker45, pain free (bilateral), thebbmurphy
14 October 14 tmwillia (her second), [Robo37 (his second), blueskymum (bilateral)
15 October 14 rogersne
17 October 14 Clipless
20 October 14 madinana (her second), Toomuchfun (his first)
21 October 14 HerbM (bilateral), Lusknewknees , Glassfish , ConnieJOS , PeterinMontreal
22 October 14 Minnie's knees, newlife68
23 October 14 PrincessTia
27 October 14 Cynrob
28 October 14 SaraP , avj123 (bilateral)
29 October 14 pinot, klpgsd, numbzee, billingcl
30 October 14 bigmik (bilateral)
 
Hi all. I had a tkr on my left knee on October 9 and was walking without assistance within a week. I credit a nearly pain-free experience to working out prior to the surgery, specifically building the muscles up around the knee. I found a wonderful training who knew his stuff. Working out before , even though it may be hard with an arthritic knee, will pay off post surgery b
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom