2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Highpointer - we are on the same day as well. :)


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all May Marvels!

[Bonesmart.org] 2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

05 May 14 @Wellness in Virginia(bilateral)
12 May 14 @Pipt (first)
13 May 14 @midwest girl
14 may 14 @dpg3 (bilateral)
19 May 14 @msmechanic58 (bilateral), @@Javamama (bilateral), @Highpointer42 (his first), @Biscuit, @summerwind
20 May 14 @Spider, @Streetglide, @Josie B (bilateral)
21 May 14 @Drewsie (her second), @MzRicketts
26 May 14 @mommamagoo
 
I had to postpone my right knee replacement twice, but it's now set for May 19th.
 
Good luck to you, msmechanic58 and all others awaiting KRs. I'm not anxious about the surgery. I'm anxious to get it done and move on to the left knee. Can't wait to get rid of these aches and pains. God bless the surgeons.
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?
@Biscuit, you have been officially added to the May surgery list! Let's hope third time out is a charm.
 
Great. I am now official. Just found some weights at home so I can begin additional pre-op strengthening of leg muscles. LOL all. Thanks.
 
Hopefully there is strength in numbers! ;-)


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
BTKR scheduled for May 20. I've noticed several of us are set for that date.



Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Thank you for the encouraging words!
I 'm still having schizophrenic thoughts about the whole thing, jumping from excitement to anxiety at the drop of a hat.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
I'm new to this app, I'm excited! Hello!! My surgery date is May 21st!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 May Marvels - Are you having knee surgery in May?
@MzRicketts, you have bee officially added to the May surgery list!

Please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom