2014 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@funnybone Welcome - Please don't be scared & do know that you are doing this to make your life better. I want you to know that last week I felt exactly like you do now. As I write this I am home from the hospital and on my recovery journey. Sending you well wishes and prayers.
 
@funnybone I think being nervous is natural. I was a total wreak to be honest, however, having found the Bonesmart forum was a Godsend. The folks here have been a wealth of information. The information helped me prepare, fore-warned is fore-armed. My surgery was Mar 4, I had my right hip replaced. I was so nervous during the hospital check in process, I must have gone to the bathroom two or three times in the span of 30 minutes before they finally put an IV in my hand in prep for the surgery. I have to say once the surgery was done I realized all my nervousness and anxiety was the hardest part of the preparation. I'm 19 days post-surgery, off pain meds, using a cane instead of a walker, and start my outpatient therapy this coming Wednesday. I wish you lots of luck and a speedy recovery on the other side. Do try to relax a bit, I'm sure you'll do fantastic!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers!
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list.
However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post
comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link
that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and
posting


04 March 14 @MountainGirl (her second), @CAHippie
05 March 14 @Arthrodesis13, @Mad Rocker (revision)
06 March 14 @DosCaderas (bilateral)
07 March 14 @put2pasture (bilateral)
10 March 14 @chaseyboy
11 March 14 @Sylvan6100
12 March 14 @TeeHip
13 March 14 @Jpcruizer
17 March 14 @Ericl, @teejay1, @lisalock, @livewire
18 March 14 @glmrphy
19 March 14 @BadJointGA, @teakea66
20 March 14 @kittyroma, @Dmcfad2
24 March 14 @AndisMom, @barbaranna
25 March 14 @funnybone
26 March 14 @Plumberbutt
27 March 14 @Grizzly, @Lip42
31 March 13 @Kathy rocc
 
hi all i survived my march 20 operation!!!
 
@TeeHip would you be so kind as to complete your profile? If you look, everyone displays their gender, date of birth (actually just their age) and location. Many thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom