2014 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be having my LTHR on March 17th. Can't wait to start feeling better!
eric i too will be having LTHR on the 17th which is my birthday. i am very nervous, but would love to have a functional hip again. its been years since i could ride a bike or go for a walk without pain
 
I go in March 13 for a RTHR
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers!

[Bonesmart.org] 2014 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list.
However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post
comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link
that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and
posting


04 March 14 @MountainGirl (her second), @CAHippie
05 March 14 @Arthrodesis13, @Mad Rocker (revision)
06 March 14 @DosCaderas (bilateral)
07 March 14 @put2pasture (bilateral)
10 March 14 @chaseyboy
11 March 14 @Sylvan6100
12 March 14 @TeeHip
13 March 14 @Jpcruizer
17 March 14 @Ericl, @teejay1, @lisalock
18 March 14 @glmrphy
19 March 14 @BadJointGA, @teakea66
20 March 14 @kittyroma
24 March 14 @AndisMom, @barbaranna
26 March 14 @Plumberbutt
27 March 14 @Grizzly, @Lip42
31 March 13 @Kathy rocc
 
Please add me to the list for March. I just got bumped up from April 2 to March 19:)
 
my op is march 20. i'm at the mayo clinic in florida, arrived yesterday, been crying a lot. this is emotional stuff, wish they had mental health counselors at pre-op, or just grannies to hug
 
Oh @kittyroma I can totally sympathize. Have had a couple of those days myself and even have fleeting thoughts of canceling, but I'm trying to keep my eyes on the prize at the end...MY LIFE BACK!
Sending good thoughts, prayers and karma your way..my brother lives in Jacksonville so I could send him over but he's not a big hugger. ;)
If you can, I think a drive out to the beach for some sunshine and fresh air may help lift your spirits. It always helps me.:SUNsmile:
Hang in there! Not much longer now...:flwrysmile:
 
pre-op appt tomorrow, yikes, now I've got the sniffles, allergy or cold, i had no idea i was such a baby about this stuff.
 
operation tomorrow, i've never been so sad and scared.
 
Kitty.....I hope by now you're resting peacefully in recovery!!! Please let us hear how you're doing. Hopefully the sadness and fear has been replaced with hope for a better life in the future once you are through your recovery.
 
im new to this site im having my total hip replacement this tues 25th march im trying not to think about it but as it draws nearer im getting a bit scared has anyone any tips for me for tues to take the fear away. xx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom