2014 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tina65, Please start a thread of your own in the Knee Replacement Recovery forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread in the Knee Replacement Recovery forum, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post.
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all June Sunbeams!


[Bonesmart.org] 2014 June Sunbeams - Are you having knee surgery in June?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Knee Section to post comments and share your journey toward knee replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 June 14 @busylizzie (her second revision), @kneeper (her second), @lori2869 (bilateral), @truckinguy (his second),@Gatornet, @Tina65 (her second)
03 June 14 @tschrade (her second), @Pjcopela, @htrevino76, @SunnyMorning
05 June 14 @Tina65, @kloewent, @Goofyme9
06 June 14 @ldecker888
09 June 14 @Midwest knees (her second), @DanaDelight, @Gweilo19
10 June 14 @Touretteswalker, @sf-slim, @Gingiebot, @megabrew, @woodsy
11 June 14 @Texan (her second), @blowin1 (revision), @GrandmaKatie, @Layla290 (bilateral), @Racey (bilateral), @JanetKRN
13 June 14 @Lemonslikethefruit (her first)
16 June 14 @Lemonslikethefruit (her second)
17 June 14 @limpy7 (revision), @charlie776
23 June 14 @Loislu, @cocodelight, @Big Tuna, @Mommy5, @Michellewillow, @IPreferBeer (bilateral)
24 June 14 @Josie B (her second)
26 June 14 @tenncatfan (bilateral)
30 June 14 @lemsyd
 
Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Foru
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello All-
Surgery date changed from June 9 to June 10, -----tomorrow!!! Getting apprehensive, but looking forward to mobility improvement and decrease in pain in the long run. Hip replacement went so well two years ago, that I wonder if I will be so lucky two times in a row! I am starting to review the 'other side' and will gather support from y'all-
 
I will be having a TKR 23rd June
I am nervous.
But fed up with the pain I have.
I pray for a fast recovery.
 
Hot off the press this afternoon I've just got a provisional date of 2nd June for surgery dependent on my custom implant being ready in time. Also a pre-op date of May7th. It will be a 27 week wait since stage 1. It has been a long wait but things are starting to happen at last.
Hi Busylizzie. How did your custom made implant go? Hope surgery went well.
 
Good luck to all of you that are taking the big step this week! Take it from someone who's 5 weeks out, you won't be sorry you did this. You're next week or so might be a little difficult, but it will all be worth it.
 
Biscuit, thanks for the positive words. Tomorrow is the big day, BTKR. Thanks to this forum, I expect excellent work at the hands of my OS, a positive attitude toward PT, and a big smile on my face some five weeks out!
 
I'm just a bit ahead of you! You sound positive and ready to go. I'll be thinking of you. Just think how much better you will feel for the holidays! :yahoo:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017

Members online

Back
Top Bottom