2014 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right THR on July 30th. I am new here and wish I found this forum earlier. I have done lots of research and am familiar with surfacehippy. Thanks
 
Good Luck to you! This is a very informative site. The people here are great. We all have different stories.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all July Sparklers!

[Bonesmart.org] 2014 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op HIP Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 July 14 @LucyG, @mollyjump, @Michka5, @aprilc
02 July 14 @CodeGirl (her second), @hippiemommy
03 July 14 @Elsie Foust (bilateral)
07 July 14 @Goody2Shoes3, @rbtaylor14, @Joro, @Mountain Momma
08 July 14 @59yrsyoung : ) , @chaosong (her first)
09 July 14 @fulafoto, @melody99, @Tesp
10 July 14 @GabsJL, @mollym
11 July 14 @Lori8180
12 July 14 @faster pussycat
14 July 14 @fearbox
15 July 14 @Chessie
16 July 14 @hornplayergirl
17 July 14 @JaneBunny
21 July 14 @rans0m00
22 July 14 @PT25 (her second)
24 July 14 @beachgirl63, @mutato_nomine
25 July 14 @beachgal
29 July 14 @concal,@rnorris
30 July 14 @DeniseCottingham, @BeachLover, @grnplatebrd
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom