2014 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Abbey, you are on the July surgery list as Abbey with a date of July 7. Each time the page changes, I copy and paste the most current list to it. So if you scroll up to the top of this page, you will find yourself there.

I cannot change your user name. You will need to tag Jamie for that.
 
Hi @ Bottomshollow. I am sorry to trouble you yet again but I spoke with Jamie and my Goody2Shoes account is still there. i think I may have inadvertently set up a second account way back when i first registered and never used it so if you could just delete the name Abbey and put Goody2shoes in its place I think the problem will be solved. Thanks for your patience.
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all July Sparklers!


[Bonesmart.org] 2014 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op HIP Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 July 14 @LucyG, @mollyjump, @Michka5, @aprilc
02 July 14 @CodeGirl (her second)
03 July 14 @Elsie Foust (bilateral)
07 July 14 @Goody2Shoes3, @rbtaylor14, @Joro, @Mountain Momma
08 July 14 @59yrsyoung : ) , @chaosong (her first)
09 July 14 @fulafoto, @melody99, @Tesp
10 July 14 @GabsJL, @mollym
12 July 14 @faster pussycat
15 July 14 @Chessie, @rans0m00
16 July 14 @hornplayergirl
17 July 14 @JaneBunny
24 July 14 @beachgirl63, @mutato_nomine
25 July 14 @beachgal
29 July 14 @concal
30 July 14 @DeniseCottingham
 
Glad you found your original account, @Goody2Shoes3 !!! Now you're good to go!:thumb:
 
Please add my name for July 7. Looks like several will become hippies on the 7th.
Thanks.
 
I had it done July 1! I think your sparklers are the only fireworks I'm going to see tonight!!
 
Going for my anterior THR right side in the am in Denver. I'm so nervous and excited!! Been living in progressive pain for 9 years. Looking forward to getting my life back.
 
I am having anterior approach THR left side, on July 29th
 
Hi and welcome @Lori8180 and @JaneBunny to the forum. The pre-op time can be very nervous for sure. Why don't you start your own individual threads and tell us all a bit about yourself and any questions or concerns you have. They are a wonderful group of people here and are so helpful so please let us know how we can assist you.
Here is how to start a new thread if you're not sure how to:
https://bonesmart.org/forum/threads/starting-a-new-thread-and-posting.14736/
Welcome also @concal :)
I hope all your surgeries go brilliantly well!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Back
Top Bottom