2014 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?
@hornplayergirl, you have been officially added to the July surgery list!
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all July Sparklers!


[Bonesmart.org] 2014 July Sparklers - Are you having hip surgery in July?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op HIP Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

01 July 14 @LucyG, @mollyjump, @Michka5
02 July 14 @CodeGirl (her second)
03 July 14 @Elsie Foust (bilateral)
07 July 14 @Abbey, @rbtaylor14, @Joro
08 July 14 @59yrsyoung : ) , @chaosong (her first)
09 July 14 @fulafoto, @melody99
10 July 14 @GabsJL, @mollym
12 July 14 @faster pussycat
15 July 14 @Chessie
16 July 14 @hornplayergirl
24 July 14 @beachgirl63, @mutato_nomine
25 July 14 @beachgal
30 July 14 @DeniseCottingham
 
Hi again, I'm having my surgery on July 10. Could you please put me on the list?
2 weeks from today exactly, I can't wait to get rid of my horrendous limp and all the pain!:loll:
 
:yes:Thank you!!! Looks there's a lot people scheduled for July
 
I'm 38 years old. Is there any other people my age getting thr in July?
 
My THR surgery is scheduled for July 7th....so I guess I'm a July sparkler! :)
 
I am so grateful for this forum! I'm frightened and excited at the same time! I've waited far too long to do something about my hips!
 
Welcome @Joro - feeling nervous is very natural but I found that when the days got closer a sense of calm settled over me and all was good with the world :) - have you started a thread in the pre op section of the forum - if not please do and we can come and drop by x
 
Thanks. Still trying to figure out navigating this site! I'll figure it out soon! :)




Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
July 10 for me! Total right hip. Did the left one just 2 years ago. Almost to the day. That is when I first found this forum. Can't tell you all how much you all have helped me with your ideas, insights and tips.
 
I am having my right hip replaced on July 30th in Tacoma, WA at St. Joseph hospital. It is my first surgery.....
 
Hi @bottomshollow . I am Goody2Shoes and my surgery is on July 7th. When i logged in I had a different name. now i see that Goody2Shoes is back on the list....that's me but my login name has been changed to Abbey. So.......

please change my login name back to Goody2shoes3. My avatar was tinkerbell....and change my surgery to july 7th. It was previously July 14 but it got moved up. Thank you!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom