2014 February Valentines - Are you having hip surgery in February?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome @dougieGolf - as it is 12 Feb in my timezone, you are getting close. So pleased you joined BoneSmart. We look forward to following and sharing your journey with you.

As you are so close to your surgery date, feel free to start a thread of your own in the Hip recovery section, so that you will be ready post surgery. Once again, welcome :)
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all February Valentines!

[Bonesmart.org] 2014 February Valentines  - Are you having hip surgery in February?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

03 February 14 @Jp9294, @FLgirlie
05 February 14 @BigDave, @ruelfal, @r30kk, @kpalms, @tarheel79
10 February 14 @Valinda
11 February 14 @tuffyrenee, @okiegal66
13 February 14 @dougieGolf
18 February 14 @mystikfairy61, @HopeFul80
20 February 14 @Cappagirl, @MikeNus23 (resurface, his second)
21 February 14 @bamagirl, @Doyle
24 February 14 @stevie47
25 February 14 @tashia (her second), @birdlady
28 February 14 @Healthyhip12 (her second)
 
I am so glad I have a buddie, I think I read where there might be one more. The more the merrier. That means more of us are getting out of pain. Yes this is the way to do it. We will all make it. Following the Bonesmart martas are the way to go. Believe me its works. Afterwards lets all meet in the Social Room for a party. Take care until then. Tashia
 
Hey everyone. My surgery is quickly approaching! February 18th is the big day for me :dancy: but :sad:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom