2014 February Valentines - Are you having hip surgery in February?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 February Valentines  - Are you having hip surgery in February?
@Valinda, you have been officially added to the February surgery list!
 
Wahoo! @Valinda 10 February it is... That is wonderful news :)
 
I am scheduled for THR on left hip on Feb 5 -- can't get here fast enough! Thanks for the postings and look forward to the journey with you all.
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all February Valentines!
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 February Valentines  - Are you having hip surgery in February?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

03 February 14 @Jp9294, @FLgirlie
05 February 14 @BigDave, @ruelfal, @r30kk, @kpalms, @tarheel79
10 February 14 @Valinda
11 February 14 @tuffyrenee, @okiegal66
18 February 14 @mystikfairy61
20 February 14 @Cappagirl
21 February 14 @bamagirl
25 February 14 @tashia (her second), @birdlady
28 February 14 @Healthyhip12 (her second)
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 February Valentines  - Are you having hip surgery in February?
@tarheel79, you have been officially added to the February surgery list!

Please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post.
 
I am scheduled for February 3rd and grateful to have found this forum! So much wonderful information. Looking forward to taking this journey with you all.
 
Welcome @Jp9294, 3 Feb will be here before you know it and then you will be on the road to recovery.

Please start a thread of your own in the proper forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post and once again welcome.
 
Me and Tashia. Both on Feb 25.
 
My date is February 3rd. I'm so ready for this!!
 
I'm new here and have never signed up for a Forum before. So I am still learning how to do this correctly. I found out yesterday my left total hip replacement will be February 21st. I have congenital hip dysplasia in both hips and as a result have early onset osteoarthritis. I will have my right hip replaced after the left one heals. Looking forward to the pain relief. :)
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 February Valentines  - Are you having hip surgery in February?
@bamagirl, you have been officially added to the February surgery list!

Please start a thread of your own in the Hip Replacement Pre Op forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. I look forward to seeing your first post.
 
@bamagirl...I am right ahead of you on the 18th.Welcome to the forum! You have come to the right place. I just joined back in Dec when I found out I was having my right hip done. There is loads of information here and its helps so much!! I understand wanting the pain relief as well, although mine is from an injury I got in 2008. Here's hoping the time passes quickly!!

Hugs Donna
 
@bottomshollow I posted above, but don't see me on the list. Can you add me? February 3rd is my date.
 
@bamagirl, my surgery is Feb 3rd. Welcome to BS. I look forward to sharing our experience. Best of luck on your journey!
 
@FLgirlie looks like we have the same date! Best of luck to you and I'll see you on the other side! We are in the homestretch now!
 
@bamagirl @Jp9294 I am on February 3rd too. I'm glad I have a few others to recover with. Good luck to both of you on Monday. All will be great!!!
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2014 February Valentines  - Are you having hip surgery in February?
@FLgirlie, you have been officially added to the February surgery list!

[Bonesmart.org] 2014 February Valentines  - Are you having hip surgery in February? My bad---I must have missed your post.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom