2014 February Valentines - Are you having hip surgery in February?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jolly good @Valinda - it is already 1 Feb in my timezone, so not long now to our first February Valentines.. :)
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all February Valentines!

[Bonesmart.org] 2014 February Valentines  - Are you having hip surgery in February?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

03 February 14 @Jp9294, @FLgirlie
05 February 14 @BigDave, @ruelfal, @r30kk, @kpalms, @tarheel79
10 February 14 @Valinda
11 February 14 @tuffyrenee, @okiegal66
18 February 14 @mystikfairy61
20 February 14 @Cappagirl, @MikeNus23 (resurface, his second)
21 February 14 @bamagirl, @Doyle
25 February 14 @tashia (her second), @birdlady
28 February 14 @Healthyhip12 (her second)
 
Got the phone call a week ago.
Feb. 20 !

Wow that was short notice!

So happy woohoo :)
 
@Doyle You have the same day as me Feb 20.

I'm starting to take my organising a bit more seriously now. Moving things so they are reachable when I'm home etc. I've just finished making a chair for in the shower. Shopping list of food to 'store away ' for the recovery period etc.

Nerves are starting to set in a little now.
 
Certainly is @BigDave - bring it on as they say - we will be here waiting for your all important first post surgery update :)
 
Hi, my names Catherine. I live in Sydney Australia and am scheduled for a LTHR on Feb 20 2014.
I'm 33 and have bilateral dysplasia.

Good luck @Cappagirl . My surgery is the day after yours. I also have bilateral dysplasia and having my left hip replaced first. Both hips bother me. Looking forward to the new hips!
 
Oh no, did I miss you @mystikfairy61 - well you get a special ((( hug ))) for 18 Feb xxx
 
Hi Catherine
Welcome to bones smart :)
Where a bouts in Australia are you ? I too are from Australia :)
I had my THR in November 25th in Bowral
I wish you all the best my THR is the best thing I have ever done
From Marilyn xx
 
Hello this is Mike,I'm having hip reurfacing om 2/20/14 three days before my 50th birthday!
I had my rt hip resurfaced on 11/17/2011 and it's doing great.
 
@MikeNus23 ..So glad you found Bonesmart!! I just joined in Dec and the people here have a wealth of knowledge and experience that hopefully will help you. Sounds like you are already experienced yourself with the previous hip surgery. Good luck to you on your resurfacing. I am having RTHR on the 18th so just a couple of days ahead of you. Wishing you well on your surgery on the 20th!!
 
Thanks for reaching out, good luck to you with your replacement.It's definitely worth it and I'm sure you'll do great.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom