2013 October Feisties - Are you having hip surgery in October?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I'm having my left hip replaced on the 13th October!!
 
I have brought the October list forward so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.​
​
Welcome to our latest and all October Feisties!​
​
[Bonesmart.org] 2013 October Feisties - Are you having hip surgery in October?
​
​
Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to my list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to share this journey toward hip replacement and to chat with other members. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting​
​
​
07 Oct 13 Dana2boyz​
08 Oct 13 Michelle1976​
10 Oct 13 @BethBunnyCT,itsne1967 (her first)​
13 Oct 13 orionesr​
15 Oct. 13 LeoRuby​
16 Oct 13 @PDH63, jeanius​
17 Oct 13 AnneR​
18 Oct 13 navyvet92​
21 Oct 13 @anniemg (her second), @renny48, ​
28 Oct 13 @JuniorFan515, @flowergirl (her second)​
30 Oct 13 @sean5033​
31 Oct 13 @Acleme1​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I get my new hip on October 7! I have congenital hip dysplasia in both sides. I had 3 reconstructive surgeries prior to age 13. I am really excited to be pain free on my left side... And am already thinking about THR on my right side!
 
Hi, I am having my right done on October 10th, if everything goes well the left 6 weeks after.
 
My new date has arrived:
I'm having my left hip replaced on Tuesday 8th October :)
 
I am getting my hip on Oct 17. It is a revision so it is very complicated. They are going to break my femur when doing it. does anyone have experience with this?
 
I am new to this and do not know how to post my surgery date on the list. Can anyone help?
 
[Bonesmart.org] 2013 October Feisties - Are you having hip surgery in October?
AnneR, you have been officially added to the October surgery list!


Please start a thread of your own in the Hip Replacement Pre Op forum. Here is the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

By starting your own thread, you and your questions and concerns will receive the attention they deserve. This area is just to post surgery dates. I look forward to seeing your first post.
 
Hey Fellow Festies! I sent in some disclaimer forms and scheduled my pre-op physical today! I'm not sure if it's a relief to have that done, or a bit nerve wrecking. Probably both.

Hows everyone else dealing with the anticipation?
 
i can not figure out how to start a thread - please help
 
i know, I do trust them, it is just very scary. hopefully it will all go well. I still have 26 days until surgery :what: i need to hang in until then!!!
 
October 15 - RTHR (and I'll be getting left done soon too - woo hoo!):)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom