It's over. I'm doing fine. Nausea from general anesthesia.. Stood up but no walking yet due to nausea but got a ride on a "stedy"to go to rest room twice! Encouraging! PT twice and walking the halls in am! Yea me it's over and it begins. Happy happy happy!!
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.
Welcome to our latest and all December SuperNovas!
Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this:Starting a new thread and posting
Thank you for the well wishes! I wish all of my fellow "hippies" a very speedy recovery!!
All I want for Christmas is a new right hip ---- a new right hip ----- a new right hip!!
Tomorrow is my big day! I am so ready to have this next surgery behind me so I can begin the recovery process!!
Hey all, i have only just noticed this thread!!!
i am having a left thr on monday 30th december at 14:00
i hope everyone that has already had theirs, are recovering well.
@Poppet , yes poole is a great place, i feel very lucky to live here.. just 5 minutes from the sandbanks peninsula.
not a bad place to recover
@dkirk0530 , good to here that your recovering well. i will be sure to post once post op'
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.