2013 December SuperNovas - Are you having hip surgery in December?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Madowa, would you like to start a thread in the pre op section and tell us a little about yourself, that way we can interact directly with you and other members will drop by :)

We are all a bit anxious leading at this stage pre op :)
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all December SuperNovas!​
​
[Bonesmart.org] 2013 December SuperNovas - Are you having hip surgery in December?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. However, please start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting​
​
​
02 December 13 @Hip rider, Hopeful7​
05 December 13 hokieminer, Doupie​
09 December 13 Kayviun​
10 December 13 @jeanius, @dobh, Gum168​
13 December 13 @ststyle59​
17 December 13 dkirk0530​
18 December 13 VThereandnow (revision)​
 
THR right side, 10 December. Looks like a busy day on here.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 
Well, guess I should join the December group. After a year and 7 months I am having a revision on December 18th. Wow lucky me I have a new group to be a part of while retaining my old group. Look forward to sharing with all of you and having Poppet and Bottomshollow looking over us, we should all be well taken care of :).

Cathy


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Welcome, welcome to all the December SuperNovas, I am looking forward to following your recovery journeys.

A special hello to my good friend VThereandnow, yes, I will be right there with you hon! .. Hugs xx
 
LTHR December 17th!!! After two years of pain, weight gain and now bone on bone!!! This girls ready.
 
I hear ya sister :) I was ready the first time, now 1 1/2 years later, after struggling along, finally figured out it is loose and after more pain and more weight gain, I am SOOOOOO READY! Bring it on I say :iagree:
 
Welcome dkirk0530 the next month will pass quickly, would you like to start a thread in the pre op section and tell us a little about yourself, that way we can interact directly with you and other members will drop by :)

Ah yes, the dreaded weight gain... Best to focus on the future, no bone on bone pain and the ability to start moving more :)
 
hokieminer we are both scheduled for the 5th......:)
What time do you go under the knife and is it your left side? I am scheduled for 11:30 EST and it is my left, had TRHR on June 13th and with the help of this forum excelled in my recovery. Good luck and I will keep good thoughts for you since we will probably be going under at the same time......:cheers:
 
Welcome dkirk0530 the next month will pass quickly, would you like to start a thread in the pre op section and tell us a little about yourself, that way we can interact directly with you and other members will drop by :)

Ah yes, the dreaded weight gain... Best to focus on the future, no bone on bone pain and the ability to start moving more :)
Yes.. please add me.. I'm new to the posting thing so please let me know if I am missing the boat! thank you!!
 
Welcome Madowa, would you like to start a thread in the pre op section and tell us a little about yourself, that way we can interact directly with you and other members will drop by :)

We are all a bit anxious leading at this stage pre op :)

Hello my name is Jeff I'm going back to doctor at Emory hospital to see if I lost enough weight to have my hips done. I weigh 300 pounds and I use to weigh over 600. I'm 45 years old a my hips are shot both of them bone on bone. Doctor said he wants to do them both at the same time. I go back to doctor Dec 17 for surgery date!!!! Scared but trusting uGod for outcome
 
Doupie, my THR is scheduled for 7:30 AM EST on Dec 5. Direct anterior on my right hip. So I guess I'll be finished when you go in. Best wishes and God bless.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom