2012 November Nimbles - Are you having hip surgery in November?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my presurgical testing on the 6th good to go for surgery on the 12th not sure what time yet. I have been working 12 hour days 7 days a week to get all the work I have done before the surgery and so far that is the only thing making me nervious. I am a self employeed plumber and this new hip is going to be a God send.
 
Timpalmer; Hi Tim... I appreciate where you are coming from, being self employed, it is tough.. do you think you will be able to have a couple of days break before the 12th?

Not long now though and you will have that shiny new hip with no bone on bone pain - gone.... good riddance I say :)
 
Tim,

I hope you will give yourself at least a minute before Monday. My dad was a self-employed plumber as well. I can attest that it's a very demanding avocation. But hopefully in no ime you'll be good as gold!

Take care and I'll meet you on the other side!

dede62
 
I will be working Sunday at least half a day then I will get some rest.
 
Timpalmer; - fantastic Tim, just take care until then... you have a very demanding job :)
 
I guess I'm a bit late; had my THR last Monday (the 12th). A week later, I walked (slowly!) without crutches. And I can drive.

Anterior approach, ceramic-on-plastic J&J prosthesis. My surgeon is a wizard.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom