Hi all , hope everyone is doing well. I have been doing ok, well until Saturday or so. So I have come back to ask a question and hopefully
@Josephine or someone can steer me in the right direction.
I started about Saturday, having this new very sharp intense pain in my new hips side, but the pain doesnt feel like its in or near the hip joint itself. So like no pain in the groin, or thigh , or anwhere in that area, so not sure if its just a coincidence that its on the same side or something more ominous
The pain , as best I can describe it is maybe 3/4 way down , the left edge of my left butt cheek. It feels deep inside that general area. And if I hit it just a certain way its very painful , almost to the excrutiating level. But if I get up, and angle myself just right, I can walk semi normally, which these days is the only way I walk. But if I bend a certain way, or twist a certain way it just jabs me. Im very troubled and worried about this. Before I call my surgeon and even scare myself into that path, I thought Id ask here and see if this makes any sense to anyone.
Ok im adding I'm adding the graphic to sort of show where the pain seems to be
Hope everyone is doing well. Before this, I have started swimming a mile 3 times a week, and have felt fairly decent, not great, but decent.