Hip Infection 2 stage revision, hip infection

:flwrysmile:@dinsmaum Hi love! Funniest thing..I decided to do some reading, and saw you tagged me with some kind words! I am almost a month late but thank you so much for thinking of me when you were recovering yourself! Please read my new thread I just put up to get an update on my status!

So it has been a month now since your last post. How are things going and how are you doing? I am so happy that you are on the other side of this fight, and I look forward to joining up with you on that side! Are you back to work? How is your pain? Let me know how you are doing!! :flwrysmile::wave::loveshwr:
 
@dinsmaum .... we haven't heard from you in a while. How are you doing? I hope things are getting back to normal for you.
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom