THR 11 month checkup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya, I went to Wrightington Hospital for a routine checkup yesterday, I saw a Consultant i had never met before but he was very nice, I had to have xrays done and he was happy with them and then I had to go for blood tests to see if the metal ions had gone down, (It took 3 nurses to find a vein so my arms are like pin cushions ) so i will phone up for the results in a couple of weeks.After i had my revision the MOM hip was sent to the London Implant Retreival Centre for testing but no results on that yet. So maybe when i go for my next checkup in 6 months i may get the results.:dancy::dancy::dancy::dancy::dancy:
 
Another good step forward. Let us know when you get the results.
 
Hi Lynda, well its ages since I've posted as I've been really busy at work. Glad to hear you are doing well - I'm due my 12 month checkup at Wrightington any time now (I think it wil be around May) so fingers crossed that everything is still okay - just want to get rid of this back pain but hey ho.

Take Care
Carole xx
 
Hiya Everyone. I have received my blood tests results Chromium 5.6ug/l and Cobalt 0.08 ug/l. Thats a lot lower than it was before my revision. So i am looking forward to the Future.
 
Hi Lynda

Terriic news great to hear everything is tickity boo time to go and enjoy your life but mind and kkep in touch.

Billy
 
I'm so glad to hear your metal levels have come down! :thumb: That must be a huge relief for you.
 
Oh Linda, what fabulous news about your levels going in the right direction... I can only imagine the relief you must be feeling :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back
Top Bottom