KittensMom
member
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2023
- Messages
- 153
- Gender
- Female
- Country
France
3 weeks today 
I had my stitches taken off 5 hours ago, and I have a small question.
The wound looked really good, dry, with just one spot at the beginning of the incision where there was a scab about 4x4 mm (this is also the only place that bruised). They put small plasters along the wound to hold it, and dressing on top.
I am having some discomfort since the appointment. Here and there incision pain, mainly when I sit and there is more pressure put on the wound. Any of you experienced this? To be expected?
Sorry if it's a dumb question, I never had surgery before so this is all new
I had my stitches taken off 5 hours ago, and I have a small question.
The wound looked really good, dry, with just one spot at the beginning of the incision where there was a scab about 4x4 mm (this is also the only place that bruised). They put small plasters along the wound to hold it, and dressing on top.
I am having some discomfort since the appointment. Here and there incision pain, mainly when I sit and there is more pressure put on the wound. Any of you experienced this? To be expected?
Sorry if it's a dumb question, I never had surgery before so this is all new
Hopefully he has some healing powers?;)

I hope your pain subsides quickly.
So I am not really sure how I will be able to avoid walking on an incline. All I can hope for is that all the times I climbed the hill to get to my house have somewhat conditioned me to returning to this activity soon again ;)



He is doing a bit better, we are waiting for the blood test results to come back. We have been going to emergency vet every year like clockwork so it's good that they took a lot of test this time, at least we will know if something else is going on.