Guest viewing is limited

High Tibial Osteotomy 1 week after op<

Thanks sistershin. Worrying not doing physio will set me back worrying doing physio making it worse lol. Can’t win
 
Not doing physio will not set you back as long as you move around and take care of your daily needs.
 
Sistershin my angel The voice of reason. Thank you so much, listening to me moaning xxxx
 
Hi Purr, :wave:
Thought I'd drop in on the knee side and see how your recovery is going.
I hope the soreness and swelling you expressed concern over a couple weeks ago is easing.
Looks like I just missed your anniversary....so a Belated Happy Three Month Anniversary to you!
Here's a flower to brighten your day :flwrysmile: I hope you have a lovely week! :SUNsmile:
@Purr
 
Hi Layla

Lovely to hear from you. Hope you had a lovely weekend. Yes things are a lot better thank you. Walking better swelling not bad now and pain minimal. Physio going well and I have a great physio who does not believe in silly no pain no gain. Still not allowed to drive so no back to work yet. Big hugs for you , :thankyou:lovely lady xxxxx
 
Hi @Purr,
All wonderful news! I'm happy to hear it.
It sounds like you have a good therapist which helps. Keep up the good work and enjoy the weekend!
Hugs back at you :friends:
 
Back
Top Bottom