Recent content by sunshine

  1. sunshine

    Out an on the other side of revision

    Ditto on what Jamie said above. I am sure we are all can feel your happiness in your posts now. Just please take your time and don't rush into anything faster then your supposed to! Pete can wait a few more more weeks!!:dogkiss: Keep up the good work and I guess you have a lot to be Thankful...
  2. sunshine

    Out an on the other side of revision

    Happy for you Jim!!!!!!!I agree with the D, I have stopped goingto the pool everyday and the first thing my blood test said was I needed D. Never would I have believed that if I hadn't experienced it myself!! Best Best Best to your recovery. You have been through such hell I think and so...
  3. sunshine

    STICKLESS out in the STICKS

    Oh Sylvia YOU HAVE ARRIVED!!!!!!!! I can hear the joy inyour posts!!! Isn't it wonderful to be back to normal again and no pain.:D:D I am so happy for you! ((hugs))) You waited a long long time!!! ENJOY your freedom!! Sandy
  4. sunshine

    Lying on my side now it's lovely

    Fantastic news Norman.... It feels good when your able to sleep on your side or stomach again. I don't remember how long it took me with the second because it was more directly on my side so I felt it more then the first one. Best of luck to you and glad you did it also, it's a new beginning...
  5. sunshine

    Out an on the other side of revision

    OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!:jump::jump::jump: I was so excited this morning when I read this. I to am happy someone finally helped you. I know youmust be feeling like your reborn. To feel better then you did when you went in says A LOT!!!!:dogkiss::dogkiss: I also hope your infection will not pose any...
  6. sunshine

    Not Good Hip News :(

    I am so sorry to read such discouraging news about your situation. You are so young and of course you want to be free. I feel that way at 65 now so I can well think that it can be very upsetting to such a young person. I know if there is a way Jo will find it for you or let you know what her...
  7. sunshine

    Need some help...

    Jackie, your getting better!!!!! I know it is a pain in the Butt right now but it is getting better! And as soon as it stops draining you won't have any nurses around any more you will be on your own!!!!!:jump: I know that is what your waiting for. So hang in there and be strong!!!! Just a...
  8. sunshine

    A Revival with Revision (I hope)

    :wahey::wahey: Just thought I would express my happiness on you getting your date and even moved up! I so hope this will fix you and you can do all the things you have been wanting to do without the pain!!:pray: We will all be praying for you and wishing the best!!!:wub: Sandy
  9. sunshine

    March Musketeers Reunion!

    You guys are so funny!!!! I do have the walkers you displayed,I also have the one with the seat. The three wheeler is the easiest but I don't want to use it! Having a cart in the store looks normal so that is why I said it would be strange on the beach.:hehe: So vain I am.....:blush: I like...
  10. sunshine

    Jean's home!

    Jean I am sorry to hear your throat is giving you problems. Thats like having something wrong with your eye I mean you notice it all the time!!! I had an endoscopy once and it left me coughing and choking for days!!!:shk: I went back to my Gi man in Miami next time!!:D Hopefully it will clear...
  11. sunshine

    THR Will I ever get off the pain meds - so depressed

    I use my Tens on my shoulder and and back and it's wonderful. I had tried it with my hips but it never did anything I didn't feel. I never thought about the way you showed it Jo (Thanks) sure it will be a double whammy. Jayce feel better and maybe it is the cold too! So far we are still in...
  12. sunshine

    In pain, confusion and uncertainty after 4 months

    Oh Jim I am so happy that someone has finally come through for you!! I know surgery is not the greatest thing to lookforward to but ...when your in pain like you have been all this time it can be a blessing! Pain can take so much quality out of our lives even when we grin and bare it! And you...
  13. sunshine

    It's gone, gone, gone.....

    :jump::jump: Yea Jackie!!!! That is the best news you could get! I can hear the joy in your message and relief!!:D What a difference an (your ok now) makes!!!! Keep smiling woman and only get better now! You have the right topass go and collect your $200.00 and no more bumbs! :thmb: Best to...
  14. sunshine

    THR Will I ever get off the pain meds - so depressed

    Jaycey, I am so sorry your hurting so much. :pray: I thought you were doing so well with all your exercising. I know you had back issues also..And I know that is no fun either. I don't have pain at all but I still can't walk any great distance without having to rest. I think the only good...
  15. sunshine

    9 Months today

    Hi Ronnie...Good to see apost from you and know your doing great! Time does fly sometimes~~~:D Sandy
Back
Top Bottom