Recent content by Sunnyhippy

  1. Sunnyhippy

    THR New 2 hips now<

    My question has not changed. My left hip has ached since day one now a year later I'm not pain free. I call the pain a ache but it's always there and it's not like before surgery. My Dr has tested me thinks it it psaos impingement. Is it normal to still have pain a year out? Not a 7 pain Its...
  2. Sunnyhippy

    THR New 2 hips now<

    @ Layla Josephine said she could not add anything. So just want to know if others live with it. I'm hoping it just goes away. I am grateful it's not serious like infection or like other severe issue. Getting a diagnosis seems unlikely. I need to just accept this is my new normal. My pre surgery...
  3. Sunnyhippy

    THR New 2 hips now<

    So with no advise I guess my situation is maybe normal? Could it be I just am not healed muscle or tendon wise? I'm more cofused now. Will this sort itself out? Is there hips that just ache and some don't?
  4. Sunnyhippy

    THR New 2 hips now<

    @Layla @Josephine Not sure I tag correctly. I'm not sure what is next. I know CT cannot see everything but due to cost and making myself crazy. This left hip is not what I wanted but I do not want any surgery. It's better than pre-surgery but it's never without aches.
  5. Sunnyhippy

    THR New 2 hips now<

    @Josephine 1. Had posterior for both 2. Pain level is 2 more of an ache doing certain moves like putting undies on and trying to lift leg straight up from lying down (like or move they show you) ache has been since surgery 3. No pain meds I take an Advil on occasion because I don't like...
  6. Sunnyhippy

    THR New 2 hips now<

    @Josephine Yes ask away
  7. Sunnyhippy

    THR New 2 hips now<

    Got the report it does not seem like anything is seen but diverticulosus. Any input from Josephine?
  8. Sunnyhippy

    THR New 2 hips now<

    @Mojo333 I have my CT tonight and see OS 9/11 but should be able to read my report by Tues. A little nervous but it is what it is. In reading others posts my pain is not severe, it's just there on and off same since day one. Hoping for a diagnosis
  9. Sunnyhippy

    THR New 2 hips now<

    Hello fellow hippies It's been awhile since my steroid shot. I will say it did help but I still have aches and pain in left hip. I keep putting Dr off but have appt next week. I don't have pain like others describe. I can walk sometimes it aches and sometimes it's ok. I'm just a year out on this...
  10. Sunnyhippy

    THR 18 months and still in pain

    Keeping you in My prayers
  11. Sunnyhippy

    THR New 2 hips now<

    @Layla I would say I have been able to lift my leg a few times without pain but then I get a pain in next try. It seems on and off. I don't think it's a great success. Have to see Dr but really just finacially struggling with our high deductible. I have no idea what is next.
  12. Sunnyhippy

    THR 18 months and still in pain

    @Belladonna I can understand exactly. Had my shot last Tues it has seemed to help but my aches are not gone. I will see OS soon but I also am done let's see how my hip adjusts its not even 1 year. Keep us posted
  13. Sunnyhippy

    THR New 2 hips now<

    @Gidget When did you have your hip replaced? And did you take antibiotics before. Thank you ladies I understand better and don't want to have one. Just another thing to worry about it seems.
  14. Sunnyhippy

    THR New 2 hips now<

    @jaydub63 I just don't understand how the procedure can cause infection. How could it ?
  15. Sunnyhippy

    THR New 2 hips now<

    Today is day 3 since injection. No change Dr said it could take a week. Another question is on colonoscopies. They just changed age to have one and I have read that can cause infection in hip. I know Dr recommemds antibiotics but I don't understand how a scope can cause an infection. Its in your...
Back
Top Bottom