Recent content by Sue629

  1. Sue629

    THR MajorHeidi is now a Hippie!

    Congrats to you @MajorHeidi wooohoooo..:loveshwr:.Can you believe how fast our 2 years have gone by?? I hit my 2 year on the 30th....Never looking back...feeling amazing. Wondering how all of "our" April 2014 peeps are doing...All my best..Sue :) :flwrysmile:
  2. Sue629

    Dysplasia and THR

    @grin and bear it Hi I also had hip dysplasia and have successfully had a TRH. Best thing I have ever did. I am a little over a year out and no regrets. No pain, I have my life back and you will too. You can read all my postings below. If you have any questions, happy to help. I come...
  3. Sue629

    THR Still struggling

    @kenneth67 I also had posterior over a year ago...and I just took it day by day..although there were days I felt like so good...your hip will tell you different...I sat on a 4 inch cushion for a while...it just helped so much. I was back pretty much back to normal by my 5th/6th month...
  4. Sue629

    Happy Hip-A-Versary

    @hipster_chic Was a very busy day yesterday and didn't get a chance to pop on....I know crazy right...been one year...HIP HIP HOORAY :) I hope you and our April 30th friends had a great year. I am doing very well. Just had my check up and she said I was doing fab..So very...
  5. Sue629

    THR Encouragement for a 34 year old male bilateral THR veteran

    @Cedric First Welcome to BoneSmart. Best place ever to find answers, friendship and to just vent. I will be a year out April 30th on a trhr....I truly have my life back, and so grateful. I am especially thankful for this site, as it was the help of so many of BS Hippies. Trying to keep...
  6. Sue629

    Hip Infection Infection, dislocation, revisions, & life beyond

    @Vetgirl @younghippie is right in what she said above: That is so true...I found in my case that my family was beyond wonderful, but BS is where i came everyday to be with people that "get it" and understand what you are dealing with. We are all here for you !!!!! As you were here for...
  7. Sue629

    THR Mydogs Hippy Journey

    @mydog If It was me, I would call your OS....Takes nothing to make a phone call..You want to make sure. I know in all my readings on BS I saw a post of someone that had the exact same thing.regarding the stitch...maybe do a search. Good luck with returning to work. Remember it is best to go...
  8. Sue629

    Hip Infection Infection, dislocation, revisions, & life beyond

    @Vetgirl Just wanted to wish you all the best in your recovery...Go slow and don't over do it. Keep us posted :) Sue:friends:
  9. Sue629

    THR Bill's Bionic Breakdown

    @fulafoto My friend, I so glad you decided to post...Makes me happy...To come and be with people that understand. You know we always friends...you stuck with me...I send you note.later...on way to work...Always my Hip buddie :):friends::loveshwr:
  10. Sue629

    THR I dislocated my THR Friday

    @mommymuscle So sorry to hear this happened to you....You are only 3weeks ahead of me as mine was done 4/30/14......My pt told me the precautions are there for a reason and also it would be in my best interest to continue them for a while. I never cross legs and when i shave legs I never...
  11. Sue629

    THR Mydogs Hippy Journey

    @southernlass YOU CAN DO THIS......I was there where you are now and had all the same feelings...I have my life back..and you will too...Just take a deep breath and keep a positive attidude. That helped me so much. Read my recovery in the link below. I wish you the best of luck and keep...
  12. Sue629

    THR Mydogs Hippy Journey

    @mydog Great update :spin::dancy: Sounds like you are doing so well with your recovery..It's nice to take just tylenol and it will do the trick ;). Well done...continued success...remember one step at a time...:flwrysmile:
  13. Sue629

    THR Mydogs Hippy Journey

    @mydog thanks :) that was takin in July I was 10 weeks out...and travelled to Tx to see my sister...Although I was on a cane...I had no issues...I agree....One step at a time :)
  14. Sue629

    THR Mydogs Hippy Journey

    @mydog Welcome to the otherside..I just caught up with all your posts and it seems you have been doing so well. My advice to you is just go slow...have patience....and let yourself heal. Time heals all. I have read how so many people feel so good and push themselves and then take a step...
  15. Sue629

    THR From Hipster Chic to Hippie Chic!! My Superpath THR

    @mydog So glad to have gotten your note. I hope you are doing well.and wish you the very best on your upcoming surgery....=...We all have a lot to be thankful for. I have made great friends here and it is nice to come back and know that so many new people are finding comfort and making...
Back
Top Bottom