Recent content by sherrymorss60

  1. sherrymorss60

    Revision THR Krista's Gluteus Medius Repair 1 Year post THR

    Thank you Krista. Your good news about your recovery also made me smile too. You are such a sweet person and certainly deserve the best. My 5 Puggies send Pug hugs to you too. Take care of your self and get as much rest as possible. Easy does it is the best recovery course.
  2. sherrymorss60

    Revision THR Krista's Gluteus Medius Repair 1 Year post THR

    @Krista Just checking in to see how your recovery is coming. I'm so happy to read of your continuing recovery. I'm so glad your no longer in that awful pain. I'm doing well. My hip is 100% healed and absolutely no pain. I'm having problems with my left knee now, I think for overcompensating for...
  3. sherrymorss60

    THR FINALLY!!! Cynthia777's Recovery Journey

    I am so glad to hear you are doing so good. I too am doing pretty well. My hip is also fabulous, but now my left knee is causing me all kinds of pain. Going in for an X-ray Friday. Now that I gave insurance I'm not waiting and going through all the pain I suffered with my hip because of waiting...
  4. sherrymorss60

    Revision THR Krista's Gluteus Medius Repair 1 Year post THR

    So glad to see your good report. Enjoy your breakfast. I'm so glad your finally getting some pain relief. No one deserves it more than you.
  5. sherrymorss60

    Revision THR Krista's Gluteus Medius Repair 1 Year post THR

    I am so glad things went well. Omg what a beautiful smile you're wearing. I'm so happy you didn't need a revision. Get some rest now. I'll be checking in on you from time to time. Just don't over do it. Take it easy and get well again.
  6. sherrymorss60

    Revision THR Krista's Gluteus Medius Repair 1 Year post THR

    Thinking about you today. Hope all went well.
  7. sherrymorss60

    Revision THR Krista's Gluteus Medius Repair 1 Year post THR

    I'm doing pretty good. Absolutely no problems with my hip. My left knee has now started to be a painful problem. I'm seeing my doctor November 9th to see what can be done as a stop gap measure while I continue to work on losing weight. I'm still too heavy to have knee replacement surgery if it...
  8. sherrymorss60

    Revision THR Krista's Gluteus Medius Repair 1 Year post THR

    I've been thinking about you. I'm so glad your finally going to have your surgery. I'll be sending prayers and good wishes for a successful surgery and an uneventful recovery.
  9. sherrymorss60

    THR Sherrymorss recovery thread

    @Cynthia777 oh please do pass on my thread and experience if you ever encounter someone that's in the same position I was in. The site helped me so much with my fear and anxiety and I'd love to be able to help others. I had some set backs, but nothing any smaller patient might not have gone...
  10. sherrymorss60

    THR Sherrymorss recovery thread

    @Krista oh I'm so glad I found Dr. Shoeber too. He's so calm and down to earth. He knows he can prescribe the most wonderful medicine in the world but if the patient can't afford to buy it they won't take it. He's not judge mental in any way and yet he is always ready to celebrate my victories...
  11. sherrymorss60

    THR Sherrymorss recovery thread

    @sharonslp I think you are correct that I'm using muscles differently now that my right hip has been fixed. I noticed the past couple of days how much I am depending more on that left side. I need to try and correct that so I'm using both legs equally. I did buy a couple of new pairs of shoes...
  12. sherrymorss60

    THR Sherrymorss recovery thread

    @Krista you're right, of course. I have to go in for my next X-rays with my surgeon in September. He will probably do a pelvic X-ray like he has every time. I can just ask how it looks on the left side I guess. When you are obese and have been for many years, sometimes it's just hard to speak...
  13. sherrymorss60

    THR 6 months post-op, still can’t walk unaided without limp'

    That is such good news. I'm so glad. I'll be watching for updates.
  14. sherrymorss60

    THR Sherrymorss recovery thread

    I have begun to have some pain in my left hip and my left knee. The left knee seems swollen too. I had my hip replacement on the right hip. When I had my X-rays before surgery in May, the surgeon said my left hip looked ok. Has anyone had this happen this far out from surgery? My surgery was May...
  15. sherrymorss60

    THR 6 months post-op, still can’t walk unaided without limp'

    Just checking in on you Krista. I hope you are improving every day and getting some well deserved sleep. Continuing to send good thoughts and prayers your way.
Back
Top Bottom