Sleeping in your own bed, I'd like to do that. I'm still in the hospital bed downstairs. When I wake up, I see a Bowflex looming over me. I have boxes piled beside me.
You're right about everybody's recovery being different. In fact, every Knee's recovry is different. I'm here to tell you...
Today was my last PT appointment. When it came time to measure my ROM was 125/0. One degree more than at the hospital when I was discharged. My calf and thigh have muscle now and it's muscle to muscle. I can't pull it any tighter even with my hands. I'm going to try to keep up the exercises...
At PT this morning we worked on building a home exercise routine. He showed me alternate exercises using equipment I have at home. He couldn't replicate the half ball one. Oh tsk. He had me stand with my feet together and close my eyes. I really struggled to keep my balance.
I saw my OS...
Tomorrow I have PT in the morning and OS appointment in the afternoon. I guess there will be no school. Oh well, public schools had a teacher work day on Monday and we had school. Hubby's hip is still hurting him, so hoping to get doctor to look at his x rays and see if he should keep his...
That's great news, Carole, I'm happy for you! I'm reminded of the song in Pinocchio, "I've Got No Strings to Hold Me Down" Next you and Sweetie will be out dancing the night away.
Our son left last night. They are headed toward Tennessee, I think. They explore different areas of the country each time they come down. Daughter in law grew up in Alaska so she is seeing our country bit by bit for the first time.
Sunday School and Church, and Taco Bell today- no problemo...
Hubby and I went to the airport to pick up our son and daughter in law. Then we went to eat at Cracker Barrel. Hubby likes the chicken and dumplings there. My son and I were talking hearing aids. I got new ones a few months ago that I can link to my iphone and he was showing me what he does...
I had PT this morning. He started out in the usual way, then asked me if I had pain and where. He touched different places on my leg and I told him if it hurt. Then he gave me a choice of regular session or try to work on the pain. I chose to work on the pain. He used something that he said...
Wow, I've had a bad PT experience. I quit PT last knee because of a problem with a therapist. She's no longer there. I didn't ask for the therapist that I had last time that was good to me. She had a little boy that stayed at his grandmother's daycare during the day. He picked up something...
I got a haircut today. I'm kind of regretting cutting it just before my sugery. It won't curl like it used to do before I grew it out. Oh well, it will be cooler on the cruise.
I think Hubby picked up something at the doctor yesterday. His voice is deeper and he says his throat is starting...
I haven't slept 8 hours straight in a long time. I'm still not in my own bed. I could sleep there, but I don't want to wake Hubby with my night time prowling.
The doctor ordered x-rays for my Hubby and so now we wait.
We had a good school day, she got 94 on her first spelling test and 98 on her first language test. She had a fun art project today making a house out of a paper bag.
Knee is doing okay, no therapy until Friday.
I took the 6 year old with me to get my allergy shot today. Hubby is having hip pain. It must be bad because he already takes hydrocodone for his back. He has a doctor appointment tomorrow morning and we'll take the girls with us and my daughter will meet us at the doctor's and take them to...
I had PT today. He's really targeting my thigh muscles. My left thigh seems to be tight and he used a roller thingie on it. He also had me do more of that balance juggling exercise. After therapy I went shopping at Walmart and got home at lunchtime. I had left work for my homeschooler, so...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.