Recent content by SE Florida

  1. S

    THR Sarah Bee (Re)Learns to Walk.

    So happy to hear the news, her unimpressive reaction sure impresses us! Keep the positive vibe and enjoy your big hip anniversary today! :-)
  2. S

    THR On My Feet Again

    @Hip4life Happy hipiversary to you too my hipster sister!!! I read through your latest posts and saw that you had some set backs so I'm happy to hear that you sound upbeat again. And your hubby is right because mine has said the same thing. It does seem you need a real heavy dose of faith to...
  3. S

    THR On My Feet Again

    @Mojo333 Hey did you just take that off of the Weather Channel website, :rofsign:Before I went to bed last night I was informed that Jim Cantore (main weather guy) was in my town :martini: I love your humor Mojo, what else is there to do but laugh, prepare, and take what comes! That pic reminds...
  4. S

    THR On My Feet Again

    Thanks @Mojo333! Can't believe it's been 6 months. I live on the Treasure Coast just north of West Palm and it's had a big bulls eye on it since I moved here 20 years ago. Apparently this one is no different! :shocked: So holding my breath that it will be no worse than all the other ones I went...
  5. S

    Revision THR Another Second Chance

    @inthebeginning I always look for your updates but still hold my breath hoping that all is still good with you. And it sure sounds like it is! What a journey this has been and it gives hipsters hope that life really can be good again. The thanks goes to you for sharing your recovery. :friends...
  6. S

    THR On My Feet Again

    Thanks @Mojo333, hip is doing great! Nice to have both hips moving along with no pain. Can't believe it's already been 5 months. Miss checking in with all of you but still "lurk" around to check in. :roseshwr:
  7. S

    THR Elf1 Recovery Road

    Oh.My.Goodness. No way!!!! Ummmmm, how to even respond to that kind of treatment? My husband would have exploded and ended up in cardiac arrest. I can't imagine. No wonder you wanted to come home right away. This kind of story should be on the news channel. We all get it, nurse shortages...
  8. S

    Bilateral THR Is this normal?

    Hi and welcome to the forum @Ski Gal! . :flwrysmile:
  9. S

    THR BoneSmart = best recovery!

    Hey I'll take one and wear it EVERY day! Have a good weekend @ceezee!
  10. S

    THR BoneSmart = best recovery!

    I think I'm going to print that out and put it on the wall next to my "recovery" couch! :rotfl:
  11. S

    THR BoneSmart = best recovery!

    @ceezee So true! Perfect description of our recoveries!
  12. S

    THR BoneSmart = best recovery!

    Happy 2 month anniversary @ceezee! :loveshwr: Perfect celebration, lunch at your fave bar/restaurant! It's good that you're having more good days than bad..........great sign of good things to come!!! :flwrysmile:
  13. S

    THR Early Birthday

    I wonder if there's a forum for that! :snork:
  14. S

    THR Early Birthday

    :wowspring:Ouch, gotta love that Sweety! Maybe grill her something special for all of that! :flwrysmile:
  15. S

    THR Early Birthday

    @59billy I'm showing my age but Archie Bunker used that for Edith's "female" doctor :rotfl: Hope you can get some walking in today and keep up with your good recovery!
Back
Top Bottom