Recent content by sabresfan

  1. sabresfan

    THR No pain

    Elizak No offense taken. Actually stitches came out on 2/11. I guess time flies when your having fun.
  2. sabresfan

    THR No pain

    @Elizak My pain was managed. It was 5/325 dosage. My surgery was 1/27 stitches out 2/16. Since then only occasional tylenol. Like Acacia16 did lots of ice.
  3. sabresfan

    THR No pain

    @Elizak it is very possible to have little or no pain. I was on Percocet until I went to get my stitches out and then nothing. The pain I was having prior to the surgery was so severe the little pain I have was minimal. Also we all have differences in pain tolerance. While the feeling of no...
  4. sabresfan

    THR No pain

    @Acacia16 I understandwha you are sayng. I had so much pain prior this really is not bad. My worst pain was a reaction to the tape and the staples coming out. The muscle soreness did get a little worse from time to time. But nothing like before.
  5. sabresfan

    I have arrived!

    @Jaycey I use the crutch most of the time. I just find myself forgetting it. I try to remember. I do always use it first thing in morning and before bed. Its the in between times.
  6. sabresfan

    I have arrived!

    @forbesy the itching was awful. That went away the day or so after I got the staples out. The staples hurt for me coming out but not sure if it was just ny tender thin skin.
  7. sabresfan

    I have arrived!

    How long before the limp goes away?
  8. sabresfan

    I have arrived!

    I am doing great. I have been using just the cane since week one. I can't complain. My recovery has been uneventful. PT says I am way ahead of time frame. Just hoping it all keep up. Just very bored. Glad the weather is miserable or would be pushing the limits. Hoping everyone has a great day.
  9. sabresfan

    I have arrived!

    @NuMe2014 It made everything so sore. The doctor said my skin is very thin and the tape had caused some blisters. He also changed medicine from Percocet to Narco. It totally wiped me out Plus did a little to much out time. This chick is spent for the day! How are you coming along?
  10. sabresfan

    I have arrived!

    Staples out on day 15. Ouch that hurt
  11. sabresfan

    Undecided

    I had my hip done less than two weeks ago.I can already move better and les pain than before. I already am mad I decided to wait the two years thinking it's not that bad.The last 3 months proir were excruciating painful. I would not hesitate if I feel the other hip starting.
  12. sabresfan

    THR My Hip Trip - Second Verse

    Don't twist to far! Glad to hear your feeling better!
  13. sabresfan

    THR My Hip Trip - Second Verse

    @HollyB hoping you and your husband will get though this stomach issue. Have you talked to your primary sbout the flu posibillity? I hope whatever it is it ends soon. I truly believe the people that take care of us are godsend. I don't know what I would do without my husband. Tell him to hang...
  14. sabresfan

    THR My Hip Trip - Second Verse

    @HollyB I hope your PP calls. I can't imagine the extra burden of trying to heal and having the stomach flu. My heart goes out to you.
  15. sabresfan

    THR My Hip Trip - Second Verse

    @HollyB I am on the oxy and tramadol also. I hope you are just having some stomach adjustment. I also had to stop the Miralax and still not helping on that issue. I just keep thinking its the iron and xaletro I have to take. Let me know what you find out.
Back
Top Bottom