Recent content by prabu_jkt

  1. prabu_jkt

    THR Feeling worry about fever after 2nd THR

    Hi good people! Where can I get picture of pain locator, the one with coordinate boxes? I feel some pain on my right knee so I think the picture will help me better in pointing at the pain location.
  2. prabu_jkt

    THR Feeling worry about fever after 2nd THR

    Hi @Mojo333 do you have any tips, any supplement might help for this issue?
  3. prabu_jkt

    THR Feeling worry about fever after 2nd THR

    @Jaycey thanks! This is very useful.
  4. prabu_jkt

    THR Feeling worry about fever after 2nd THR

    Hi @Susan209 wow I realized you had a surgery just a day before mine! How are you, how's the recovery going?
  5. prabu_jkt

    THR Feeling worry about fever after 2nd THR

    BeBe, Susan209, Jaycey, Mojo333, Josephine, alexthecat They send me home today yayy. Hopefully I will be able to sleep back to normal at home, during my stay in the hospital I was having an insomnia. Will keep you guys posted.
  6. prabu_jkt

    THR Feeling worry about fever after 2nd THR

    Hi all, Thanks for the replies, I did not have any fever last night but my doc still put me in Levo to prevent hospital infections. Overall I'm getting better and stronger I think, on today's PT if possible (depends on my condition) they will teach be how to climb up the stairs using two...
  7. prabu_jkt

    THR Feeling worry about fever after 2nd THR

    Hi Good people, I had my second THR on my right hip on Thursday 16 Nov 2017, so I’m a 4 days post op and still in hospital. The surgery with spinal anesthesia last for 4 hours and it went well. After surgery my surgeon gave me Marcaine (Bupivacaine) through my spinal port, at first it was given...
  8. prabu_jkt

    A week to second THR for my left hip

    Hi all, Thank you guys for all of your comforting words. I will be checked in to the hospital tomorrow and having a surgery the next day. Little bit scared but also excited for this second surgery. Strangely my pain was slightly decreasing since two days ago. I'm not sure what caused this...
  9. prabu_jkt

    2017 November Nimbles - Are you having hip surgery in November?

    Hi all! My second THR (left hip) is schedule 15 Nov :loveshwr::roseshwr:
  10. prabu_jkt

    Sequin98's Pre-op Journey

    Hi Liz, Yes hospital labeled it as a bio hazard and will destroy it. I made a special request to my doc that I want to take my old hip with me home, after 30 years being together I was just not ready yet to let this guy go :eyebrows:. Doctor said 'no problem' and I don't even need to fill any...
  11. prabu_jkt

    A week to second THR for my left hip

    Hi everyone! Not sure if I should make a new thread for this topic of if I should write via my last post. Also in this post I have questions about pre-op and post op at the same time, hopefully admins ok with this. I'm currently 4 months after my first THR (right hip) and will be having second...
  12. prabu_jkt

    Too young

    You think you are too young for THR? well I'm 30 and 2 weeks post-op :) I had cancer two years ago, mediastinal seminona a typical young adult cancer after massive chemo and radiation I've been clear right after the treatments. My doc said the AVN in my both hips is possibly caused by chemo...
  13. prabu_jkt

    THR 1 week post-surgery update

    Hi Josephine, Both of my hips are having severe AVN (grade IV FICAT category), is it possible the non-operated leg are actually shorter because the collapsed femoral head and the operated leg is supposed to be in the state of normal length? I will meet my surgeon Tuesday next week for my first...
  14. prabu_jkt

    THR X-ray - leg length difference post op 10 weeks<

    Hi @cameramom howis your latest condition? Still having pain, did the doctor do something to corect the LLD?
  15. prabu_jkt

    THR Post-op exercise

    Hi Good people, I'm a week post-op and learning to walk only one crutch at the moment. Need some input about workout or exercise at this stage, any suggestion? Cheers! 30 y.o male, Dx bilateral avascular necrosis (AVN) Jan 2017, right THR 5 Jul 2017.
Back
Top Bottom