Recent content by Paydro

  1. P

    Revision THR 1 Week Aniversery

    Hello all, today is my one week Aniversery. Revision was completed on 3/18. The surgery went well, about three hours. Spinal this time around and it worked very well. I did wake up when surgeon was removing the ball from the shaft. Tap,Tap,Tap. Recovery was great. Had a plate of Mac and cheese 6...
  2. P

    THR Left 2013 - Now the right

    Meant dougie Spell check quicker that this ole dog Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  3. P

    THR Left 2013 - Now the right

    Doggie Enjoyed your posts Headin in for a hip riv on 3/18 One of my biggest concern if I'm gonna be able to watch my Blackhawks on the tv at the hospital Paydro Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  4. P

    Anybody Like Me

    My surgeon is one of the most experienced revision , including MOM in the central USA, in regard to not doing a total revision he said that it may be possible to replace the cup with one that has a poly liner and replace the ball on the femoral head without replacing the stem. So a bit less...
  5. P

    anxious 12 more days till my surgery

    Healthgal,your post resembles my thoughts as I am 12 days out. I'm gonna take in a hockey game Saturday with my anesthesiologist . Maybe if I buy him a beer , he will keep me at peace.
  6. P

    surgery this thursday the 12th

    This site has been a blessing for me, I'm on for 3/18. It sure helps hearing others who have had the same fears and anxieties There have been moments when I really thought I was losing it, to hear folks who have moved past the pre op and on to recovery is so assuring. Thank you all for sharing...
  7. P

    Anybody Like Me

    Yes I am seeing one the best revision specialist in my area, my previous surgeries were done by a local ortho clinic, this time I am going to the u of Iowa. I struggled with this hip since the very beginning, I have many X-rays,bone scans,follow up visits. the clinic had no idea what was...
  8. P

    Anaesthetic choices

    An attempt at humor(HGTV) channel on TV where they do a bunch of home construction projects. My nurse said that I will be given headphones since I will not be totally out and maybe that will block out some the noises from the procedure. There will be a sedative , but this is different from my...
  9. P

    Anaesthetic choices

    Thanks Josephine My surgery is scheduled for a regional verse GA. I had a lot of concern earns about hearing the HGTV project that was occurring on my body Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  10. P

    Anybody Like Me

    I'm a 55 year old guy, prides myself on being a craftsman and fit. Had new hips in 2003, slowed me down quite a bit. Had trouble with one for 10 plus years. Finally went to a different clinic and had the diagnosis that one of the cups did not adhere to the bone. Now I'm going in for round...
  11. P

    intense pain at night time when resting leg

    You will be well soon, I have enjoyed your posts and have many of the same thoughts ,fears ,pains , frustrations,anxiety. Let us all know Be strong
  12. P

    2015 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?

    Thanks for adding me, came across this site, it's great, sometimes you feel like you are the only one going through this Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  13. P

    2015 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?

    3/18 scheduled for a revision, had both THR 2003
Back
Top Bottom