2015 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone - I'm new to the site. I'm scheduled for a bilateral THR via anterior approach on March 16th, and I couldn't be more excited! My background is in healthcare, including time spent as an OR nurse who circulated many total hip cases. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.
 
3/18 scheduled for a revision, had both THR 2003
 
I have brought forward this month's list so that you can easily see who your surgical buddies are.

Welcome to our latest and all March Musketeers!


[Bonesmart.org] 2015 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?
[Bonesmart.org] 2015 March Musketeers - Are you having hip surgery in March?


Feel free post your surgery date in this thread, and I will add you to the list. Please do not chit-chat in this thread. Start a thread of your own in the Pre-Op Hip Section to post comments and share your journey toward hip replacement. Here's the link that gives you the instructions you need to do this: Starting a new thread and posting

02 March 15 livendive (his second)
05 March 15 Brog13
06 March 15 Nervicited83
09 March 15 sub36
16 March 15 southernlass, healthgal46, drgnfly (bilateral)
18 March 15 Paydro (revision)
19 March 15 DebraR, Isolde
23 March 15 Aussie Jill
24 March 15 chalcedonian1
25 March 15 Blessed1 (bilateral)
 
Hi, @Blessed1. I noticed that we're around the same age, having the same surgery, around the same time. I just wanted to reach out and say hello.
 
Thanks for adding me, came across this site, it's great, sometimes you feel like you are the only one going through this


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
I just set my "out of office" auto reply. I'll catch you folks on the other side.
 
Hey guys, I'm up March 6th for a Right total hip replacement :) I'm on the count down :)


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi guys, I am scheduled RTHR on March 9th, super excited, little nervous. Please advise me how to be prepared for surgery date? what to buy like walker or something else? what do I expect in the hospital, before the surgery or after the surgery? I appreciate any piece of advise.
 
@sub36.....how about starting a thread of your own in the Pre-Op forum and we can talk about preparation for your surgery. This thread is primarily just to maintain the list of BoneSmarties scheduled for surgery this month.
 
Hi, my left THR is now scheduled for March 19 (originally Feb 12, cancelled and re-scheduled for April 16, now a cancellation has given me March 19 - I LOVE the musketeers so I think this is fate!).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom