Recent content by pattymcb

  1. pattymcb

    Bilateral TKR Did anyone go to the ocean with in a month of surgery?

    I say go for it! Just looking at the water will help you heal. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
  2. pattymcb

    TKR Hip/Buttocks pain following TKR

    I am 4 months out and am experiencing the same thing! I had to leave work today it was so bad. I am using heat and Alieve at this point and am staying horizontal hoping it will be gone by morning. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
  3. pattymcb

    support stockings driving me mad!

    I was sent home on 325 mg aspirin and no socks and doing terrific. I am 16 weeks out and sometimes I just forget about my BTKR. One exception, today I knelt on the floor to look under the bed. I am paying for that right now, just took an Aleve. I say do what feels right and keep active...
  4. pattymcb

    New knees soon! BTKR 4.23.14

    The best for you tomorrow. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
  5. pattymcb

    Bilateral TKR Vancouver USA Recovers

    Glad that you were proactive and went to the ER. Are you a diabetic? My husband just got out of the hospital with cellulitis on his shin. Elevate and the right antibiotics were his cure. What antibiotics did they put you on? My thoughts and prayers are with you, Patty Sent from my iPhone...
  6. pattymcb

    Bilateral TKR Vancouver USA Recovers

    So happy for you Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
  7. pattymcb

    Bilateral TKR Vancouver USA Recovers

    Cheers!!!!! Keep us posted on your recovery. So glad you're going home! Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
  8. pattymcb

    Bilateral TKR Vancouver USA Recovers

    Get out now! I read about those places an opted to go home even though my husband had to work. You have the drive to do your own PT for now. I didn't have an ice machine or the leg machine and my knees are fine. My OS said to sit on the side of the bed straightening, then pushing back on the...
  9. pattymcb

    Bilateral TKR Bilateral TKR on Feb. 12, 2014

    I read 10 books during my eight weeks of recovery. It takes time to heal, be patient.
  10. pattymcb

    Bilateral TKR Vancouver USA Recovers

    So good to hear from you! Each day gets a little brighter. Keep up the good work. Patty
  11. pattymcb

    Very Nervous

    Don't cancel! I had BTKR and my OS had me on 325mg aspirin once a day for fourteen days. Don't give in to drugs that you don't need. Soon it will all be behind you and you will be on the other side. :-) Patty
  12. pattymcb

    TKR Ironman makes it to other side

    You sound like you are doing fantastic, keep up the good work. I will be anxious to read about your recovery. Patty
  13. pattymcb

    Bilateral TKR Fast Recovery from BTKR

    I have an I phone and I don't see my name anywhere. I think the screen is different. :-(
  14. pattymcb

    Bonesmart App for iPhone

    My signature date is wrong and I can't change it on my I phone. Can a techie change it to 2013 for me please. :-)
  15. pattymcb

    Bilateral TKR Fast Recovery from BTKR

    How do I change my signature date?
Back
Top Bottom