Guest viewing is limited

Bilateral TKR Fast Recovery from BTKR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I was working at the hospital that I had my BLKR at. I went up to the orthopedic floor and walked the halls that I walked right after my surgery. What a feeling of accomplishment being able to walk normally again!
 
Cool story, @pattymcb. But, it appears that your surgery date in your signature may be incorrect!!! Did you mean 2013?
 
How do I change my signature date?
 
At the top of the page right hand side, you'll see your username. Mouse hover over it and you'll see a drop-down menu that lets you change lots of things within your profile including your signature. You also might want to take a look at the tab at the top of the page titled HELP & INFO. Under that tab you'll find a forum dedicated on how to use the various tools within the BoneSmart forum.
 
I have an I phone and I don't see my name anywhere. I think the screen is different. :-(
 
Yes, things are a bit different on the phone app. Since it obviously is difficult for you to get to a PC application, I have changed your signature for you.
 
These stories of quick recoveries are wonderful. But I am going on my 10th week of my bilateral and can't get my right past 90. Left is progressing better but not by much. I try to do thing around the house but doing too much kills my legs. I am still on pain meds. I just keep thinking, what am I doing wrong? Y'all's recoveries are great!
 
@rfricano ..... please don't try to compare your recovery to anyone else's. It is unique to you and it may be faster or slower than other people here on BoneSmart. You aren't necessarily doing anything wrong. Especially with a BTKR, it can take additional time! Why not post an update on your progress on your recovery thread and we can talk more about your progress there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom