New knees soon! BTKR 4.23.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the Suzie Orman stuff, too. But I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I didn't even do the Living Will papers the hospital provided. Very irresponsible, I know, but I had a mental block. Anyway, you will be just fine, so no worries!!!
 
Best wishes for tomorrow! See you on the recovery side. Post when you are able so we can cheer you :hugzz:on.:wave:
 
Best wishes tomorrow. We look forward to your updates when you are able!


RTKR - 9th December, 2013
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The best for you tomorrow.



Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
Thanks for your support! I'm sitting in the hospital reception area waiting to be called. I'm as nervous as I have every been in my life. Looking for a perfect surgery, cross your fingers!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart®
 
It's been 24 hours for you and I hope all is going well. I am 4 weeks post BTKR and so I am in full understanding of what you may be going through right now. I am sending you energy and healing thoughts. Hang in there!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom