Recent content by PamelaJane

  1. P

    TKR andpeaches Pre-op Thread

    Feb 13th TLK replacement too! Very anxious. Best of all it entails to all.
  2. P

    2024 February Valentines - Are you having knee surgery in February?

    andpeaches, me too , february 13th. TLKnee
  3. P

    TKR TKR , Feb.13th

    I went for my CAT scan day before yesterday. My doctor had given me one pill to take before the scan and it helped. One more step accomplished.
  4. P

    TKR TKR , Feb.13th

    Jockette, Thank you for the great info. I have most of the Recovery Aids due to hip replacement surgeries in 2014 and 2017. The recliner chair I have seems to check all the boxes. The Pre-Op interviews info is really helping me. I will be getting robotic knee replacement , CT scan before and I...
  5. P

    TKR TKR , Feb.13th

    Seems far away but know it isn't. Have questions!!
  6. P

    TKR TKR , Feb.13th

    Seems far away but it really isn't. Having total knee replacement of left knee om February 13th. Having Robotic Surgery so will be going in for a CTscan in January. I have some real cocerns about it.
  7. P

    THR Left hip replacement, on the other side

    Thank you for all the kind words. I am now 5 days on the other side. More pain than the right hip but I am hanging in. Home alone this week but being checked on. I hope my friend will be back this weekend. Hope you are all doing well!
  8. P

    THR Left hip replacement, on the other side

    Thought I would get this thread created so I can post after surgery. I will leave my home tomorrow, June 2nd, at 6:30 am, drive to the city where my surgery is taking place and where my best friend lives. She will be with me through this, thank goodness for her! I will be recuperating alone in...
  9. P

    2017 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    My surgery is scheduled for 11:30 am tomorrow, wish me luck!!
  10. P

    2017 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    My surgery has been moved up to June 2nd. Holy Moly!
  11. P

    2017 June Sunbeams - Are you having hip surgery in June?

    Surgery date is June 9th for THR left. I had my right hip replaced in October 2014. We can do this!
  12. P

    THR So good to be on the other side!

    Hello All, I am almost 8 weeks post op. For the past 6 days, I have been having quite a bit of pain. It begins mid buttock on the operated side and it very tender when I press it. The pain radiates to the side under my buttock and down my leg. It is debilitating at times. Anyone else...
  13. P

    THR So good to be on the other side!

    Hello All! Checking in and wishing everyone a Happy Holiday Season. I am now just over 7 weeks out and doing pretty darn well. Have been struggling with a bit of the blues for a few reasons not related to surgery but am hoping that this too shall pass. I miss my late husband and I miss my...
  14. P

    THR Mission Accomplished in H-Town

    @PhatTxDiva, You are doing great! Love the hardware, it is a lovely thing isn't it, and just think, we all have like devices. :) Tomorrow marks 7 for me. I go back to the OS on December 30th. I am healing nicely if I do say so myself. I have been having some down in the dumps days. I do not...
Back
Top Bottom