Recent content by narnybose

  1. N

    THR I made it to the "Other Side"!

    @Cleifeste just to let you know I am thinking about you and sending healing vibes across the pond xx M
  2. N

    THR Hip 2 on deck!

    @LibraryLynn Whoop go girl I am so impressed in both your attitude and recovery you are an inspiration to us all I laughed too at your 1 2 18 I nearly hit my o/t with my stick and I have told them in my time in my way we all know we have to do the exercises but to be in agony after is madness...
  3. N

    THR A little less 'hippity' and a little more HOP.. :)

    @hippityhop Hi we are both on the way to recovery, I am sorry to hear you had problems but thank goodness you are home. I send you healing love and remember your mantras as above keep well get well and love Mags UK
  4. N

    Very scared Newbie, lots of concerns.

    @Kay9 Oh my flower I had not seen your post about the loss of your beloved friend I am so sorry please accept my sincere apologies I have lost close pets they are family and it is devastating I send you all I can which is my love and my thoughts and healing prayers xxx Mags
  5. N

    THR right hip done 19th April 2015

    @Legin Phew I would hate to make you feel uncomfortable (you would be a toy boy by the way lol) hope all went well at the GP take care Mags
  6. N

    THR right hip done 19th April 2015

    @sunbunny Hi the one thing about this site is everyone has different instructions from their surgeon about precautions, I decided that this is the one thing I will take advice from my own surgeon and stick to it. Mine is 6 weeks sleep on back and 90degree rule that way I cannot go wrong...
  7. N

    To operate or not to operate...

    @Blessed1 Brilliant news keep us informed we are all here for you and send you our very best wishes and love, just think you will be able to go out for the day and walks etc with no thought of the restrictions your hip pain cause woop your life back xxxxx M
  8. N

    THR right hip done 19th April 2015

    @Legin not flirting pet just asking
  9. N

    Same Procedure, Different Rehabs from different surgeons

    @Molly12 Hi pet, that is how it starts. One day you cannot tie your shoe lace, it gets worse and worse every day. Power walking will become a thing of the past and you need strong pain killers to put one foot in front of the other. Do not have any doubts that surgery is the answer and your...
  10. N

    does dental surgery prevent hip surgery?

    @ppg99 Hi as above check with your surgeon and dentist, better to be safe than sorry you don't want any cross infections you will get your new hip sooner would be great but a little delay though disappointing if you are in the pain we all know will sort itself out keep us informed we all want...
  11. N

    THR right hip done 19th April 2015

    @Legin Hi pet thanks are you ok?
  12. N

    Minimally invasive right hip surgery May 5th

    @Julie_MN Hi Sweetie good news your will soon be pain free and have your life back, you have all the same fears we all have you are exactly the same in that way as everyone else. The spinal is nothing at all and you will also be sedated you will wake up and it will be all over. Do not worry...
  13. N

    THR right hip done 19th April 2015

    @Great Aunt Janet @Legin Hi Both thanks for your encouragement I am jealous sleeping on your side! I crave my bed but I am frightened if I get in I cannot get out and no one to shout for help. Sleep is getting better I think we all dream of the day when we can sleep on our side again I have...
  14. N

    Very scared Newbie, lots of concerns.

    @Kay9 Hi I have been missing had my op 19th April I came home on 21st, I am able to walk well with very little in the way of discomfort certainly not pain. Go on you tube hip recovery you will make life much easier for yourself if you learn to dress with the grabber and use the sock aid this...
  15. N

    THR right hip done 19th April 2015

    @souldancer to wake in pain like that must have been awful not what you expected, I hope you truly have your pain in retreat that is the top worry we all have going into surgery. I am glad you are starting to feel the benefit of your new hip and no more grinding bleeping awful soul sucking hip...
Back
Top Bottom