THR right hip done 19th April 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch catch up tv on chanel players also you tube has loads of good old films. I use an app for tv series etc, all 20 odd seasons of The Simpsons. Its legal but wont post name on open thread case its against regs. Sleep and position of said sleep soon sort themselves without you realising. You are really doing well, go girl

Legin THR Sep 14
 
Errrrrr aye have posted on my thread, sorry have to dash dr appointment. Take care

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@narnybose And @Legin and @Great Aunt Janet me too. I am a total side sleeper and this back deal is quite difficult. Please tell me I have side sleeping again sometime with posterior hip. When, how? I would be so worried that the pillow would move.
 
Nooooooo @narnybose I didnt even think that. Im not great hence pointing im direction of my thread its all there. And literally was leaving to go to drs. Whats sign of insanity, flirting with mee.

Legin THR Sep 14
 
@sunbunny Hi the one thing about this site is everyone has different instructions from their surgeon about precautions, I decided that this is the one thing I will take advice from my own surgeon and stick to it. Mine is 6 weeks sleep on back and 90degree rule that way I cannot go wrong. Otherwise I have taken so much wonderful advice from people on this site it has helped me in every way. I am like you I don't want to risk damaging my wonderful new hip trying to sleep on my side when advised not to it is not worth it. I hope you are well flower xxx M
 
@Legin Phew I would hate to make you feel uncomfortable (you would be a toy boy by the way lol) hope all went well at the GP take care Mags
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom