Recent content by msart

  1. msart

    THR THR Posterior - Slowly Healing

    Hi my BS FRIENDS!! It’s been a hot minute since I have checked in, but yall crossed my mind tonight & just wanted to say hi & give everyone a quick update. I am 1yr & 4 months in & am doing really wonderfully. Everything has returned to normal, back at gym full force-not doing AS much cardio as...
  2. msart

    THR THR Posterior - Slowly Healing

    @Layla-life is good.it is a blessing working at the flower shop. I am thinking today I’m about 14 months in, and I’m FINALLY-not feeling like I had a hip replacement. So there is joy!! I would say month 10-13 I still felt like I had a foreign object on my body, but I’m finally feeling pretty...
  3. msart

    THR THR Posterior - Slowly Healing

    Hey @Layla, @benne68, @Klassy & @myglasshalffull-yall are still the BEST!! Thankfully, all is ok-just growing pains on this new hip. I am feeling so much better, really think it just scared me more than anything. Life has returned to normal, or normal for me. Working at my little flower shop...
  4. msart

    THR THR Posterior - Slowly Healing

    Hey my BS friends-I have not logged in, in a while. Things have been going so well/I’ve almost forgotten about my THR-until today, sadly. At the gym, not working on legs, hip at all I got up & experienced a new, different pain. I immediately stopped working out, went home & cried. So many...
  5. msart

    THR THR Posterior - Slowly Healing

    Omg!! @Layla, @myglasshalffull, @Deni444 & @mendogal-thabk yall for the kind words.i am so thankful for this group @ I hope others find it as helpful as I did Yall were my lifeline, the peace & comfort I found from this online community is unsure passed. I am so thankful I found such a kind &...
  6. msart

    THR THR Posterior - Slowly Healing

    Guys!! I made it -ONE YEAR TODAY-on my injury & my first surgery. I’m kind of emotional tonight. This has been a very hard year, no doubt. I have doubted myself many times-but here I am thriving!! To all those first going through this-hang in there-it does get better. I’m flooded with memories &...
  7. msart

    THR THR Posterior - Slowly Healing

    @IndigoKnee-i hope you got some answers & are doing better. I have not been on here much as of late, but I do know this recovery takes forever. Hang in there!!!
  8. msart

    THR THR Posterior - Slowly Healing

    Hi BS friends. I hope everyone is doing well & healing up as quickly as possible. I have a question & yall are the best group to ask. As many know, I was on the heals of a terrible divorce, then I had my accident. So I have been single-recently I started casually seeing a man. I am so scared of...
  9. msart

    THR THR Posterior - Slowly Healing

    @Layla, @Deni444, @benne68, @myglasshalffull & @Jamie-yall are too sweet. I am so thankful for your kindness, always. I am planning on making appointment with a hip dr here, in sept will be one year, so someone will see me finally. Crazy, reallly that I have recovered with no dr, except my...
  10. msart

    THR THR Posterior - Slowly Healing

    Hi BS friends! It’s been a minute since I checked in. I am fast approaching 11 months & life is GOOD. I am just amazed at how quickly time has past & how good I feel now. My life has returned to normal-I am still very cautious on stairs, uneven ground & just walking-lol. I certainly do not want...
  11. msart

    THR THR Posterior - Slowly Healing

    Checking in on my lovely BS friends. Month 8 is rocking along. My new hip is adjusting well to my life!! I went to visit my sister about 3 hrs away this weekend-the drive did not bother me-although I did get out to stretch 1/2 way. My hip did start to bother me a tad-but my sister has stairs in...
  12. msart

    THR THR Posterior - Slowly Healing

    Hey BS friends-hope everyone is doing great & healing up. Thought I hadn’t checked in in a while & wanted to say hi. Month 8 is right around the corner & im feeling really pretty good. I hardly notice my new hip & my life has returned to somewhat normal, I’m happy to report. Still think about it...
  13. msart

    THR THR Posterior - Slowly Healing

    @myglasshalffull -SO TRUE!! I am so much more appreciative of the things I can do now. Because, like you-all the sudden i could not do much of anything. I am so much more thankful of any little thing that I am capable of. And certainly more thoughtful of those who can not or continue to struggle.
  14. msart

    THR THR Posterior - Slowly Healing

    @Deni444 -took a LONG time go get here. Looking back-feels like forever. This has really changed my life-in a positive way I think.Staying thankful & focused. :loveshwr:
  15. msart

    THR THR Posterior - Slowly Healing

    @Deni444 luckily so far I’m handling it. It was just that one day so strange. I’m stretching always & really in weird ways. But so far so good. Month 7 rocking along!!!
Back
Top Bottom