Recent content by moretennis

  1. moretennis

    TKR 8 Weeks Post Op TKR, Struggling With Severe Night Pains

    Hello Cheryl sorry to hear about your night pain , I am 8 weeks also the one thing that helped me the most with night pain was the use of plastic wrap .I wrap my knee in saran wrap it sounds crazy but it really works it launched me into a complete recovery . Try it ,you can look it up on you...
  2. moretennis

    TKR the road is long with many a winding turns

    7 weeks post right total knee replacement and i am off to the rodeo Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
  3. moretennis

    TKR Rob's Knew Knee

    Nice to hear you are back on the court Rob ,nothing better .I went to the park to hit on the wall last week and there were three youngsters there , I made the quarum . They knew I had just had TKR but they were gracious and my partner Troy ran his but off as I wasn't going to run anything down...
  4. moretennis

    TKR the road is long with many a winding turns

    Thanks Celle I just talked to PT last night and they cut me loose ,I will take over with rehab at 24 hour fitness
  5. moretennis

    MUA 1 Week post op

    The idea on YouTube about wrapping your knee in saran wrap was a game changer for me, you ought give it a try for the 2 am pains and good luck in your recovery
  6. moretennis

    TKR the road is long with many a winding turns

    My OS assistant called back said the only problem with giving up PT would arise if I needed manipulation the insurance would make me pay because I did not complete my PT and have bad ROM
  7. moretennis

    TKR the road is long with many a winding turns

    Thanks all ,I have a call into my OS and will get a decision from him as to what I can or should do.
  8. moretennis

    TKR the road is long with many a winding turns

    I had RTKR minimally invasive ,October 13 2015 , I am beyond Recovered but was told to go to PT .I had called in and cancelled Pt as ROM is 135 and 0 and I have no pain ,I am walking 10 miles a day all that's all fine but my question is if I do not go to therapy until released, and something...
  9. moretennis

    TKR the road is long with many a winding turns

    I tried the saran wrap for night time sleep last night ,all I can say is wow ! what a difference I slept through the night ,had no, 1 am pain and feeling loose this morning ,thanks bonesmart ,:rotfl:
  10. moretennis

    Revision TKR Totally recovered at last!

    For some it is true Celle ,nor everybody's recoveries are the same , so yes it is possible and becoming more the norm as knee replacement surgery gets more refined ,I feel my surgeon with his skills in minimally invasive surgery is the primary reason I was walking with no cane at 2 days steps up...
  11. moretennis

    TKR the road is long with many a winding turns

    My job is not to bad ,I have the option. to do ,or.not to do , but I catch my self walking places.for no particular reason , And doing that can put A bit of miles on very quickly.
  12. moretennis

    TKR the road is long with many a winding turns

    Me at work 3 weeks 4 days into recovery aughhh
  13. moretennis

    TKR the road is long with many a winding turns

    I am thinking about delaying PT ,yes Celle and Josephine you were correct in my decision to return to work so early ,it is really draining ,but there is no going back for me , but I would not recomended a fast return , as I still really feel weak and sick and tired .to tired for PT besides...
  14. moretennis

    TKR the road is long with many a winding turns

    Thanks that thoroughly answered my question ,probably have to wait for the pat down ,I will just plan accordingly
  15. moretennis

    TKR the road is long with many a winding turns

    Is there any truth to being issued a bionic knee id card ? For airports high security areas
Back
Top Bottom