newlybionic
Former BoneSmart Staff Member
- Joined
- Oct 14, 2015
- Messages
- 7,095
- Age
- 71
- Location
- The Poconos, PA
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Great report. I'm happy you were able to participate in tennis again! 

United States

United States

United States
United States

@Braunzie - Hey, Sister. Good to hear from you. Funny how time seems to slowly drift us apart, isn't it? But that's the major reason many of us went through this ordeal - to resume our normal lives without that danged bad old knee getting in the way. We are lucky in a sence that modern technology allowed us to find a community of people, highly diverse people at that, to come together and help each other through a potentially traumatic experience. I feel blessed by the electronic friendships I found here from many states and at least one other country. Hopefully, we have helped even more Bonesmarters who didn't join we more vocal members in our banter and support sessions.@Rob 68 - checking in.... I know it's been a while... So GLAD to hear you're doing well!!! Happy 6 month anniversary! I have mine next week.. Not playing tennis, (cuz I didn't before..) but all in all, I'm definitely getting back to a normal life.. Now if I could just retire and not have to go to work every day!!! I'd have more time to explore with my new knee!
Again.. so glad to hear you're doing well.. Happy New Year! Best wishes for continued knee improvement!!!![]()
United States
United StatesBummer, New. You should come to Memphis; would be more than happy to introduce you to my Doc. But I'm sure you chose your next OS carefully. We will all be with you for your next procedure, which is what people who have not experienced what we have. Hope your other knee holds out. Good luck.Happy belated birthday Rafa! My July sparkler knee was a dud. I'll be going in for a redo in a few months. Second times a charm?