Recent content by lovofu

  1. L

    THR Lovofu back in my room

    @Layla 13 days post op for Phil and 2 months post op hip. Wow it’s been a hell of a couple of months! Phi and his two little friends are gone and weighed over 6 pounds! Surgeon had to call in a specialist to address the bladder adhered to the bowel. Interesting that the pressure I felt in...
  2. L

    THR Lovofu back in my room

    One week until Phil is Gone. I think the weeks of abdominal recovery will slow me down and allow my hip to Recover more gradually ! Feeling a bit sore after a busy weekend
  3. L

    THR Lovofu back in my room

    5 weeks post op today and doing great though still have to watch out for doing too much! Two weeks from today Phil will be gone and recovery 2.0 starts!
  4. L

    Hip Infection Mireille's New Hip<

    @Mireille I am so so sorry! Love and Hugs
  5. L

    THR Lovofu back in my room

    Work is no problem! Helps that I work from home and can get up when I need to! Hysterectomy is going to be April 23. Some inconclusive test results mean no waiting. OS agrees so long as ob gyn does antibiotic treatment!
  6. L

    THR Lovofu back in my room

    Meeting with the ob surgeon to discuss the plan
  7. L

    THR Lovofu back in my room

    @Mojo333 you are so right
  8. L

    Hip Infection Mireille's New Hip<

    I am so very sorry you have to go through this! Hugs
  9. L

    THR Lovofu back in my room

    Sigh ups and downs...OS won't allow PHIL removal before 3 months have passed since my hip replacement. Better safe than sorry but I do hate to wait!
  10. L

    THR Lovofu back in my room

    Now just need clearance from OS for another major surgery and Phil will be gone 17 April
  11. L

    THR Lovofu back in my room

    Work today was not bad, I am really tired but hip held up nicely. I do miss my nap midday and can tell that the fibroid is definitely the cause of some back pain...can't wait to kick him to the curb!
  12. L

    THR Lovofu back in my room

    They found it during my hip surgery as it tried to get in the way and then scans showed the size and how it is pressing on my lower right side. Embarrassing that I just thought my stomach size was due to my weight and lack of fitness.
  13. L

    THR Lovofu back in my room

    Tanks MammaT
  14. L

    I'm envious!

    Hi 20 year Air Force Vet here and working for the VA now. You have a presumption of soundness when you enlist unless they note an issue on your entrance physical! Don’t let them tell you otherwise!!
  15. L

    THR Lovofu back in my room

    Oh and back to work Monday!!
Back
Top Bottom