THR Lovofu back in my room

I am sorry you're disappointed but I agree with OS. Body needs good healing time...one recovery at a time.
You will be super good for PHIL 's departure.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
 
Hope you are doing well today!
I was hoping mostly no news was Good News.:loveshwr:
 
Hi @lovofu
Hopefully your recovery is going well and the fibroid isn't causing you any discomfort.
In a couple days it will be your one month anniversary :happydance: Hope you're handling the return to work and aren't too tired. Would love to get an update when you have time.
A great week to you!
 
Work is no problem! Helps that I work from home and can get up when I need to! Hysterectomy is going to be April 23. Some inconclusive test results mean no waiting. OS agrees so long as ob gyn does antibiotic treatment!
 
Bye bye PHIL, and good riddance to that hip pain.
Take care, AND no falling down or getting sick.:happyfeet:
 
5 weeks post op today and doing great though still have to watch out for doing too much! Two weeks from today Phil will be gone and recovery 2.0 starts!
 
Bye bye dumb old PHIL:yes!:
Hope you are doing okay with your hip recovery!:ok:
 
Yay! Phil's getting evicted :happydance: Happy for you!
Glad you're doing well. Keep us posted.
Hope your week is good!
@lovofu
 
One week until Phil is
Gone. I think the weeks of abdominal recovery will slow me down and allow my hip to
Recover more gradually ! Feeling a bit sore after a busy weekend
 
Hurry up April 23rd!
Once Phil is history, hopefully you can relax and concentrate
more on your recovery. You've been through a lot.
Thankfully the end is in sight!
Hope your week is good :flwrysmile:
@lovofu
 
Hi @lovofu
Wondering how you're doing?
Your surgery (Phil) was was about a week and a half ago and we haven't heard from you.
Hope you're doing okay. Today is your Two Month Anniversary:yay: for the new hip.
We'd love to get an update when you have time,
A great weekend to you!
 
@Layla 13 days post op for Phil and 2 months post op hip. Wow it’s been a hell of a couple of months! Phi and his two little friends are gone and weighed over 6 pounds! Surgeon had to call in a specialist to address the bladder adhered to the bowel. Interesting that the pressure I felt in the new hip is GONE as Phil was sitting low and on the hip. I have lost 8 inches in my waist and though tired am feeling great. The hip was not going to be ok without the second surgery so I am grateful it’s over. I didn’t realize how much trouble Phil was causing until he was gone! Thanks for checking in!
 
@lovofu so glad you are finally rid of that nasty old Phil! And you are feeling great! :happydance: What a wonderful result. Focus on healing - the hip surgery will follow when you are ready.
 
So good to hear from you! And now that Phil and 2 others?? Have been evicted, real healing can commence.
you must be so relieved!
Take it slow and easy and keep us updated as you gain your strength back to normals.
 
Holy cow! Phil & Friends were the size of a small baby!
It's nice to have that behind you :yes!:
It's wonderful to hear you're doing well. Thanks for responding. Please stay in touch.
A great week to you!
@lovofu
 
:wowspring::egypdance:
Now this recovery show is on the road for real!
So glad all that's over with.
Phil is phinally phinished.:) :-) (:
 
Back
Top Bottom