THR Lovofu back in my room

I hate it for you. You will have another story...guessing you could have rather just had a plain old garden variety one.
Now we have to get you well all the way around.
Please know we are here.
I know this is alot, but sounds like no choices here.
Still thinking of you.:friends:
 
So sorry to hear another surgery is needed @lovofu. You are getting hit with a lot at once.

Glad you are off crutches and can be somewhat mobile before next surgery.

Prayers coming your way.
 
Great news on your two week check up @lovofu
Ditching the crutches brings a feeling of freedom.

Hopefully your other surgery is scheduled soon so you're able to move forward and heal.
Please keep us posted. :prayer:
 
Surgery 17 April as the largest fibroid is the size of a half gallon of ice cream. Dr will do the surgery robotically
 
Oh my stars. Once you are rid of that, and you are already rid of that hip pain...you will be golden by summers end!
Easy on the activity and don't forget to ice ice ice.
Great news for your hip.
Hope you have a great day.:)
 
19 days post op and hip is great! Don’t even need the cane! I am also realizing some of my hip and back pain are due to Phil (nickname for my huge fibroid) pressing in so am more than ready to have it removed!
 
Oh and back to work Monday!!
 
Hope work goes well @lovofu. I am glad they are getting fibroids taken care of. It is, of course, too bad you have to have two surgeries so close together, but it will be good to get everything cleared up so you can enjoy your summer.
 
:hi:
Great news that you're doing so well @lovofu
Hopefully the surgery on the 17th will take away the hip and back pain you believe the fibroid is causing.
Just think how great you'll feel in less than a month. It will be so awesome! :yes!:

Wishing you the best as you return to work tomorrow. Hope your week is good :flwrysmile:
 
@lovofu
Was this found at your post op X-ray?
Hardest part would be waiting for the removal
Knowing Phil is there
Wonderful you are doing so well with your hip!
It really will be so great to have it all behind you by summer
Best wishes for work tomorrow
 
They found it during my hip surgery as it tried to get in the way and then scans showed the size and how it is pressing on my lower right side. Embarrassing that I just thought my stomach size was due to my weight and lack of fitness.
 
@lovofu
I am the resident worry wart.
But I know when I realized no hip pain, I was so happy to weapon normally and without pain, that I did say too much way too soon.
I'm elated for you that you feel so good, but please take it easy on all the physical activity.
Don't want to get any chronic problems started.
Hope your job is not too strenuous.
Lots of healing still going on and don't want you to hit a wall.
All relayed with concern and kindness, but behave Missy!
Don't make me get out the chastising smilies:no-fin:
Hope you have a great week.:yes!:
 
Work today was not bad, I am really tired but hip held up nicely. I do miss my nap midday and can tell that the fibroid is definitely the cause of some back pain...can't wait to kick him to the curb!
 
Now just need clearance from OS for another major surgery and Phil will be gone 17 April
 
Yahoo! Good riddance, Phil! Never liked him anyway :nah:
You're going to feel so much better!!

Hope your recovery is going well aside from the intruder.
Wishing you a good week! @lovofu
 
Phil the frustrating fibroid.
Your days are numbered!
Glad you are staying positive.
Good riddance!
Hugs:hugzz:
 
Sigh ups and downs...OS won't allow PHIL removal before 3 months have passed since my hip replacement. Better safe than sorry but I do hate to wait!
 
Back
Top Bottom