Recent content by Littlelady58

  1. Littlelady58

    Bilateral TKR Nothing is Going to Stop Me Now!

    I've moved into a one bedroom condo, both my children now live in Vancouver, I was there the end of June, boy was it hot...I'm planning another trip in Nov to go wedding dress shopping with my daughter, I love your city, I've a feeling I will be visiting lots keep up the good recovery!
  2. Littlelady58

    Bilateral TKR Nothing is Going to Stop Me Now!

    I'm glad you're doing so well, it's 11months for knee #1 & 5 months for #2 and I feel great, I even moved house this month I was tired but my knees held up great, life is good, and diffenatly worth the few weeks of discomfort :spin::dancy::egypdance:
  3. Littlelady58

    TKR Getting my Life back on May 1

    Hi @Kansas Teacher its been a while, glad you're doing well! I started back to work yesterday, my knee behaved but my brain was a little slower catching up lol..... I read the comment about the "forest" growing around your scar and laughed I have the same thing going on!
  4. Littlelady58

    TKR PolarBear60's Stryker Triathalon Journey (Left)

    Hi @PolarBear60 just caught up on your thread.....we have the same surgical date, I was going along nicely until last weekend, when I caught stomach flu :sick: which in turn causesd hemroedes :eeeuw: and the dreaded backache, I'm feeling on the mend again,and my knee continues to move forward, I...
  5. Littlelady58

    TKR On the road again.....

    Hello ladies, I'm at the 6 week mark, I'm finding my scar is nicely healed but very tender, any suggestion on creams to use, it feels like a blister to touch
  6. Littlelady58

    MUA CATSMUM's new road to recovery

    Welcome... It's time to rest,ice & elevate:ice:, it's great to shed the lovey gowns, hope you have and good sleep and take it easy.:flwrysmile:
  7. Littlelady58

    PKR Left Knee in

    Hi @jacs65 re: knee still numb, my first knee is still partly numb, it's been 7 months, I asked my surgeon about it He said there it might always have a numb area, a friends went after a year + don't know what other people's is like ?? It really doesn't bother me, just a little reminder to...
  8. Littlelady58

    TKR So much harder than I expected

    Hi @MidwestTKR I had my second knee replacement done on April 21, 2015 the best advice I could give you is don't try and rush things... You have had a major surgary, and you body needs this time to heal it's self. As for comments from your fellow workers...ignore them! Everyone is entitled to...
  9. Littlelady58

    PKR Left Knee in

    Hello Ladies, I happy to hear you are all doing well, it's great the little victoies we can celebrate I am going to my 6 week check up on Wednesday, and will be helping my daughter look for a wedding dress for next year! I've been feeling and seeing improvements in my ROM, only taking...
  10. Littlelady58

    TKR On the road again.....

    Went for PT today walked there and back, it's only a block away, my ROM is at 97 I was happy with that, I got for my 6 weeks OS checkup next week, time flys when you're having fun :spin:
  11. Littlelady58

    TKR On the road again.....

    Thanks @JennyLynne & @Gigi32 i checked with my pharmacy and I have a repeat for antibiotics so I'll take them before I go on Monday better safe than sorry...
  12. Littlelady58

    TKR On the road again.....

    I am going to have a couple of teeth capped next week, the last time I went to the dentist in March I took antibiotics before, this time they said I didn't need too... Anybody have any thoughts on this?
  13. Littlelady58

    TKR countdown to freedom

    It's crazy weather wise...here in SK Canada We are waiting for some rain to help with wild fires in the north, my knee is 5 weeks old tomorrow and its at the crazy itchy stage, so I'm icing for a different reason tonight, I feel changes in weather usually in my hands, and they were aching...
  14. Littlelady58

    TKR On the road again.....

    @Kansas Teacher I think mine too was my trip to the city, & yesterday but it did feel good.....oh well it's not like my social calendar is full lol
  15. Littlelady58

    TKR On the road again.....

    @KarriB & @Bilbo I'm really not bothered by exposing the scar to the world..lol I'm on the heavy side to don't expose much skin in the summer, don't want to scare anybody you are right ice and elevate is the answer....
Back
Top Bottom