Recent content by Lesan

  1. Lesan

    Thanksgiving knee

    linney619, newlybionic, referee54, ScooperTR, Thank you all for the good wishes. Today I felt very stressed so went out with some girlfriends. Came home feeling much better and saw your good wishes. Two days to go before the big day. Hopefully I will be able to give you an update on Tuesday...
  2. Lesan

    TKR GottaGo has made it to the Other Side!

    Congrats on your new knee. Waiting to hear how you fared in the hospital and your first few days at home. I have my surgery on Tuesday. Will keep checking on you. Wishing you a speedy and painless recovery. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  3. Lesan

    Pre Op

    Hello @Andysdad, We have surgery on the same day at 9 am. What time is yours. I am prepared as ever thanks to this great forum and support group. Wishing you minimal or no pain and a speedy recovery. Take care. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  4. Lesan

    TKR scheduled for 1/4/16

    Hello @GSC, my LTKR surgery is next Tuesday, 11/24. I am dreading the pain as I have a low threshold for pain. It better be worth it as I won't be able to have my daily glass of wine while on antibiotics (well sometimes I have two). I have been keeping fit so I hope that I will have minimal...
  5. Lesan

    Thanksgiving knee

    Hello @Timetolive, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I went to the orthopedic surgeon yesterday and he relieved most of my anxiety. Thanks to this forum and all of you in this support group I made a list of questions for him. He commented that he could not remember in his 25 years...
  6. Lesan

    Revision TKR Beginning my recovery.

    @Vangheluwec Wishing you a pain-free night. Take care. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  7. Lesan

    TKR Kelpie's First New Knee

    Kelpie, Happy to meet you and hear about your progress. Keep up the great work so that your journey to recovery will be short. Take care. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  8. Lesan

    TKR Timetolive's Nov 9th TKR Post -OP<<

    @Timetolive. It seems that everyone experiences a unique problem but luckily no one person experiences all problems. I hope you get over your swallowing problem soon so that you can continue your healing journey. Thanks for your posts. I learn a lot from you and the other bone smart posters...
  9. Lesan

    Bilateral TKR Wheels Up!!!!

    @WestTexasGal. Great to hear that you are over your surgery and pain free. What type of sedation did you receive and what pain medicines are they giving you now. Wishing you a pain free night with lots of sleep. Take care. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  10. Lesan

    November Surgery coming up very fast

    @macduf387. Praying that all goes well for you tomorrow. Minimal pain if any and lots of sleep. Take care. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  11. Lesan

    Bilateral TKR Wheels Up!!!!

    @WestTexasGal. Wishing you a successful pain free surgery. Will check in with you later. Take care. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  12. Lesan

    TKR Kayak59's Recovery Thread

    @kayak59. Good morning. I hope it's that for you. Continued progress with your recovery. 13 days until I have my surgery. Will be listening to you. Take care. Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
  13. Lesan

    TKR Timetolive's Nov 9th TKR Post -OP<<

    @Timetolive. Wishing you a peaceful night. Talk to you tomorrow. Sleep well. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  14. Lesan

    Thanksgiving knee

    Hello folks. Today, I went to a scheduled appointment with the anesthetist. I will be given sedation and a femoral block for the surgery and a pain pump that I can use as needed after surgery. What are your thoughts on this combination. I have a very low threshold for pain. Sent from my...
  15. Lesan

    2015 November Nimbles - Are you having knee surgery in November?

    @Welshchick, we are having surgery on the same day, November 24, 2015. Just two weeks away. I have beefed up my exercise program hoping that it will help with recovery and mobility. I see the anaesthetist tomorrow to discuss pain management. We have a lot to do so let's keep prodding along...
Back
Top Bottom