Thanksgiving knee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Luck ... Thinking about you and praying for a great recovery. Mine is Dec 1.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I just wanted to wish you a safe surgery and a speedy recovery. I'll be watching for you when you get to the other side.:sneaker:
 
linney619, newlybionic, referee54, ScooperTR,
Thank you all for the good wishes. Today I felt very stressed so went out with some girlfriends. Came home feeling much better and saw your good wishes. Two days to go before the big day. Hopefully I will be able to give you an update on Tuesday evening. Thanks again. Your support is so important to me. Take care.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Lesan, you are in my thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and peaceful recovery.
 
Keeping busy up to the surgery date helped me not to panic. Going out with friends would be a perfect distraction. Hoping all goes well with your TKR.
 
Lesan, you are in my thoughts.
I hope all your last minute preparations all go well.
It sounds like you have a good plan in place for pain management...
Best of luck. I look forward to seeing you in the recovery side!!!!
 
Haven't seen your post in the post op area. Hoping everything went well with your surgery. Yesterday.
 
Looking for you on the other side and hoping everything has gone well with your TKR surgery.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom