Recent content by katy.5555

  1. katy.5555

    Katy's TKR recovery thread

    Goodbye BoneSmart. It's too hard for me to figure out from my iPhone. I am getting all help I need from my knee guide twitter and Facebook. I keep getting messages you not using thread but instructions did not work on my iPhone. I wish all well goodbye.
  2. katy.5555

    Katy's TKR recovery thread

    a comfy moment ice on knee ankle elevated day 14.
  3. katy.5555

    Katy's TKR recovery thread

    Getting alone good day 12 like twitter my knee guide
  4. katy.5555

    Katy's TKR recovery thread

    Hard for me
  5. katy.5555

    Katy's TKR recovery thread

    Lots pain here too
  6. katy.5555

    Katy's TKR recovery thread

    Day 6 in pain walking ok with caution at 100 degrees cpm trouble sleeping finally after melatonin , benydryl , ice and milk fell asleep. Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
  7. katy.5555

    Katy's TKR recovery thread

    Day 6 post op can't sleep took Nocos and trammodl melatonin
  8. katy.5555

    Katy's TKR recovery thread

    Thanks Sent from my iPhone
  9. katy.5555

    Katy's TKR recovery thread

    Recovery I am on the other side. Doing well. First physical therapy complete. April 4,2017 April rainbow [emoji304]
  10. katy.5555

    TKR April 4th

    Today surgery day
  11. katy.5555

    TKR April 4th

    Surgery tomorrow morning April 4,2017 April rainbow. I've gotten ready I am anxious but ready. Praying and staying positive. My pain has persisted for 3 years now. Bone on bone pain. Want that to go away so I can be more active.
  12. katy.5555

    TKR Debby's new knee

    My surgery April 4th a little anxious. Hope all is well with you?
  13. katy.5555

    TKR Sabad's Recovery Is Underway!<

    I think if pain too bad I won't do second knee. What exercises did you do pre surgery? My surgery April 4th.
Back
Top Bottom