Guest viewing is limited

Katy's TKR recovery thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TED talks are a good way to get through the inevitable sleepless nights!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart Forum
 
Don't worry about the not sleeping. It is part of the process. I let myself have a lot of naps


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hard for me
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I hated nightfall because it meant another sleepless night of laying/sitting with the tv on. I was able to nap during the day, totally accidentally though! I've never been a napper, but it was the BEST part of my recovery! :yes:
 
Don't worry about sleeping, Katy. Just spend plenty of time resting during the day, keep your pain well controlled, and you will nod off now and then. Try to accept that a full night's sleep probably wont happen for some time.
 
@katy.5555
You don't need to quote a post in order to respond to it. Just go down to the bottom of the page and start typing in the box there. I'll remove the quote, since it's not necessary.

If you want to address something a few posts back, you can either quote the whole post or just part of it:
How to use the quote feature

Best wishes and do let us know how you're getting on.

Getting alone good day 12 like twitter my knee guide
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Katy, please stop quoting posts when it's not necessary.
Did you read the article I left you about quoting posts?

BoneSmart isn't Twitter and it works differently.
 
Nap wherever and whenever you can. When you're sleeping, you're healing!
 
member pic.jpg
a comfy moment ice on knee ankle elevated day 14.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
[Bonesmart.org] Katy's TKR recovery thread
above from the surgery list thread into your recovery thread. The surgery list thread is for pre op only. Hope your recovery continues to get better and better.
 
I've been watching great nature shows on PBS. The commentator has a relaxing voice and puts me straight to sleep.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Goodbye BoneSmart. It's too hard for me to figure out from my iPhone. I am getting all help I need from my knee guide twitter and Facebook.

I keep getting messages you not using thread but instructions did not work on my iPhone.
I wish all well goodbye.


katy.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have any other device you could try on? I always have trouble on the phone, because everything is always so small.

Best wishes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom